great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 15 2013 | Verified Purchase

my skin is more moisturised without feeling greasy

doctors best

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 7 2013 | Verified Purchase

makes a difference

Doctor's Best, Best Hyaluronic Acid with Chondroitin Sulfate, 60 capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 25 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product made my joints ache but then I have a very compromised immune system, so I wasn't surprised. My son also takes it and he told me that it is helping him. He is a butcher and the same movement over and over again on a daily basis has made his elbow painful. Glad to find something that not only helps the pain but will do some repairing in the joint.

Working for Psoriatic Arthritis Pain and Swelling

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 23 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking methotrexate and hydrochloroquine for psoriatic arthritis. I have pain and swelling in my right hand, ankle and foot, as well as psoriasis on my scalp. I have been sufferning with the side-effects from the prescription medications of headaches, nausea and fatigue, without complete releif of my symptoms. I decided that rather than take the next step and try higher doses, or stronger medication, I would cease taking prescription medications and try Doctor's Best Hyaluronic Acid with Chondroitin Sulfate, based on the positive reveiws it has received. I have been taking it for a month now, with no other medication, and I do not have any pain in my hand or ankle. I have some pain in my foot, and no releif of my psoriasis. But this is exactly the same as the prescription medication. I am completely side-effect free! Which makes it well worth it!

Doctors Best, Hyaluronic Acid

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 11 2011 | Verified Purchase

Like the product. The swelling in my hands have subsided with the use of the product.

Wonderful stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 9 2018 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful stuff, I'm genuinely surprised. Skin is plumper and smoother around the eyes, and wrinkles have become less noticeable after three weeks of use. Highly recommend

Painless and 'better than Botox'!

Posted by NarnianGirl on May 2 2010 | Verified Purchase

All I can say this has considerably smoothed my skin and especially my upper lip - due to dryness and years of chronic atopic dermatitis, my lips began to resemble raisins .. This product, along with other healthy stuff, has helped to changed that. My skin has been doing well this past winter, but when I started to use this, I noticed a visible change in my lips. No need ever to take those unnatural injections - eating these is much better and gives lovely results... :)

Quite good thing

Posted by ReputableReviewer on May 18 2012 | Verified Purchase

Not a miracle after use of total bottle but it really helped to hydrate my skin a little bit. I had very dry skin all over whole body. After taking shower, I was in need to hydrate my skin with huge amount of various oils. After using this product I need less oils indeed. I will continue using this product and try various companies, because I want good skin complexion.

best hyalluronic acid

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

this product help improved my husband artiritised

Seems Efficacious.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 7 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have used this mix for 12 months now & it works well on my aching finger joints caused by old age and the fact I will not give up martial arts. Its good value too.