Not effective!

Posted by TrueReviews on May 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I took this supplement to help me with fine lines on my face, and although I took all the bottle I didn't see any improvement. Later while searching I found out that “If you take hyaluronic acid as a supplement, your stomach acid would simply destroy it”. So I switched to topical hyaluronic acid. Nature's Way Hydraplenish is amazing and very much hydrating! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Sad to say that this raises my blood pressure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I really want to be able to take this because it is very good for skin & joints....but every time I take it, it raises my blood pressure. I do have a tendency to high blood pressure anyway and really have to exercise & watch what I eat to keep it under control so I can't afford to add anything to the mix that fights against my efforts. I admit my body is very sensitive to certain ingredients in supplements and to medications. Others that don't have any problems with high blood pressure may do fine on this product. I think I'm going to try taking half as much and drinking more water with it.

Great Product-Low Capsule Count

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I like the product, used over 1 year, but this last shipment came with about 42-57 pills in the packages.

hyaluronic acid

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have taken for a while....I have not noticed a difference but price allows me to take for a long time to really see if there is a measurement improvement........John

no difference after one month

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

after one bottle no noticable difference in joints or skin

Too harsh for my stomach

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It is too harsh for my stomach and it also dehydrates.

don't have much use

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

don't have improvement on joints after intake the entire bottle

Not good for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

More pain on my fingers after 2 weeks. Not good for me. I love Bioastin 12 mg more than this product .

Nothing changes

Posted by breaking on Sep 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It didn't help my skin or bone.Won't buy again.

Have tried better

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I first tried Jarrow's Collagen II and Hyaluronic Acid with great results: smooth skin, helped for my gums and joint pains. I wanted to try this brand for the chondroitin added. Maybe it helps better for the pain, but my skin and mouth are very dry. Beside that it upsets my intestines. So I won't continue with this brand.

1 2