Gastric Pain

Posted by RubiesHealth on Jan 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Hyaluronic acid is best taken on empty stomach. But gastric pain started to develop after the 3rd day. I stopped and started again, taking only once or twice a week. That bottle dragged on for a long time. I have since moved on to other brands like NOW and NeoCell Collagen with no gastric irritation and fantastic face-firming result.

no difference after one month

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have not noticed any difference

효과못느낌

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

약간 촉촉해지긴하는데,,,너무 미미함. 난 절대 무딘 편이 아님... 사람에 따라 차이가 있나봐여 물론 다른사람 하는대로 나도 콜라겐가루랑 같이 먹었음

Not quite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I tried this brand and the NOW brand and out of the two, NOW gives noticeable results. Joint relief and kick butt skin (plumper, softer.. everything you want skin to be) and yes, the famous lip plumping as well which varies from person to person. All of this almost immediately.. weird. Doctor's best, for me, was not effective at all. Joint pain was slightly less, but nothing to write home (or here) about. Everyone will see different results though, so if you try this brand or any other, make sure you switch brands before giving up if it doesn't work out.

Use of Doctor's Best Hyaluronic Acid with Chondroitin Sulfate.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I had to discontinue use of this product after 2 weeks of use due to abdominal cramping. Did not notice any results from it. Thank you.

Bottle supposed to contain 60 - only contained 45 capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This negative review is because of the egregious nature of the problem. And the problem is capsule count was shorted by a considerable amount. The label on this bottle of hyaluronic acid (with chondroitin sulfate) says it contains 60 capsules. The marketing page here at iHerb says the same thing. BUT the bottle that we received -- with "safety packaging" all sealed up and intact -- only contained 45 capsules. That is 25% less product that the bottle was supposed to contain. 25% is a LOT, that's a big difference. Mfr cannot say this was just a "counting error."

Did Not work for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am 58 y.o and had have osteoarthritis pain on my knees. I also have very visible eye bags. Have been taking glucosamine/chondroitin which fixes my knee problem and resumed my active lifestyle. With all the rave reviews of this product I thought it would not only further add to my existing glucosamine/chondroitin remedy but fixes my eye bags too. Unfortunately after taking 1-a-day for 2 weeks, I saw no difference to my eye bags nor anything to my skin. And strangely I developed a skin abscess on my butt! So I stopped taking it and my butt normalised itself in a few days. Of course to prove the cause effect of the product on my butt or skin, I should repeat the process but am not too bothered for now...

***** I got 50capsules. not 60 capsules.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Be aware that this also can happen to you. It was supposed to have 60capsules but I got only 50capsules. Just check when you get the products. ---> I got refund from Iherb. I am very impressed on their quick reply and action. I can trust them and definetly order again.

Causes Restless leg and Joint pain

Posted by LJS on Jun 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It did the opposite for my wife instead of getting rid of joint pain it made it worst. It also gave her restless leg,insomnia and headaches. She is getting back on Solgar Vegetal silica it is the only product that helped her.

My stomach doesn´t tolerate this.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Had to stop eating these because I got aching stomach. This is pity because my joints needs extra nourishment. Must find some other product.

1 2 3 4