Excellent quality

Posted by alvinlky on June 23 2016 | Verified Purchase

Excellent quality and it helps to relieves my knee pain.

Take the full dose

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 19 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent product. For a while I was taking half the dose (2 pills a day) and it didn't seem to be working. Then I read the instructions more carefully and took the full dose (4 pills) and within a week all my pain was GONE!

Maybe? Not enough time yet.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

From my research it is supposed to take 5 months before you can see a result. I'm taking it to hopefully relieve the creaking, popping noises in my shoulders and neck. I'm going to give it at least 8 months before I can say whether or not it has helped at all. I will post an update in September 2017 to find out if it has helped.

great one

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 18 2016 | Verified Purchase

defiantly its good quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 26 2014 | Verified Purchase

Your product is well, we ordered it for our friends too. My mom get feeling better

So far so good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 20 2016 | Verified Purchase

It see,s to help.

Excellent value

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 24 2016 | Verified Purchase

This size bottle is a great value and just the right combination of glucosamine, chondritin and MSM. Nice to have all three together and I feel that it is helping my joints stay healthy and pain free.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 25 2015 | Verified Purchase

Very good. I recomend

Okay product

Posted by Cressie on July 9 2015 | Verified Purchase

I bought this larger packet for my husband. I did use this too, but I got quite severe heartburn after I had used this about a week. I stopped to take this pills and heartburn vanished. My husband on the other hand likes these really much. He says these helps his back and reduces pain. :)

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 5 2016 | Verified Purchase

Bought for friend and she said these reduced her pain. Buy again.

1 2 3 4