Helped Me

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 2 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product seems to have helped me with a persistant knee problem. I had surgery for a torn meniscus on my right knee and feared that I was due for the same treatment for my left. The pain was completely gone after about one week of taking the product. I'm very pleased.

Doctor's Best, Glucosamine, Chondroitin, MSM, 120 Capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 14 2009 | Verified Purchase

I used to have terible arthritic pain in my fingers. I take just one capsule a day and I no longer experience any discomfort!

Essential for healthy aging

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 5 2008 | Verified Purchase

Have arthritis in my left shoulder and also tendonitis there and on down my left arm, so began taking this for the past three weeks. Feel it has helped somewhat but didn't expect it to work immediately or even soon after taking, but hoping with this to keep arthritis off the rest of my bones and I think this will help greatly in that.

works great

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 29 2016 | Verified Purchase

Vet prescribed glucosamine for my dog because of his back pain and problem with trembling of hind legs. Glucosamine and combination of vitamin B and C helped immensely, he haven't had pain or shivering since!

Posted by PinkOveralls on December 15 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product keeps my arthritic hands from hurting. I wouldn't be without it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 13 2009 | Verified Purchase

works wonders for arthritic pain.

what a deal!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 14 2007 | Verified Purchase

my trainer recommended i take a glucosamine-chondroitin-MSM combo and was shocked at the retail cost. i've ordered my fish oil from iherb for years and decided to look for the glucosamine supplement there .. i'm saving so much! and it's helped immensely!

I highly recommend this

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 8 2007 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product at an excellent price. It works almost immediately for me. Don't know how I did without it.

Gastric upset

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 12 2011 | Verified Purchase

I finally tied my gastric upset, including sharp pains, to this capsule. I did not see anything in the write-ups of this product warning of this possible adverse reaction. I will not be ordering it again.

Seems to help

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 3 2008 | Verified Purchase

I'm giving this to my 12 year old Collie/German Shepard mix. He has been really stiff lately and this seems to have helped. He gets up a bit quicker and easier now.