It worked fine for my joints!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 24 2014 | Verified Purchase

I took this product together with Doctor's Best Collagen type I and III and I can tell that they work! My knees, fingers, lower back suffered from pain so much, that it kept me awake a lot of nights. Walking was sometimes a stress, fingers were hurting to the extent, that holding full cup of tea was a problem. Since I took this product for a month now, all these problems are gone and I recommended them to my other older sisters having similar issues. My sister is taking it for a week now and she says that all problematic joints are acking and I explained to her that it's normal and she will feel relief in few weeks after use. I had same feelings first couple of weeks, and felt relief on third week, now I feel like I'm 20! If you found this review helpful, please press Yes below.

Great for Arthritis Pain

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 26 2013 | Verified Purchase

My doctor said to take MSM and Glucosamine Sulfate. Other forms of Glucosamine are out there, but they don't work. This formulation does. I tried another brand's formula, but it made me nauseated. This one doesn't. So far, no more cortisone shots needed in my shoulders, either. This product is a Godsend. Doctor's Best is, indeed, the best.

joint & skin & eye health

Posted by kozo275090 on March 4 2012 | Verified Purchase

The new product of Doctor's Best. I was suffering from knee pain three weeks ago. Since 5 days after starting to take this, I've been able to play tennis perfectly.

Best for joint pain

Posted by Cindyblase on June 10 2012 | Verified Purchase

I had been using Glucosamine-Controitin after double knee scoping surgery and a massive tear rotator cuff surgery, but this product with the Hyaluronic-Acid, made the difference. I believe the Hyaluronic Acid was the key to eliminating all pain.

great for helping with arthritis and anti-aging

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 24 2013 | Verified Purchase

I take this supplement regularly and I rarely feel arthritis pain any more. It took about a year to reverse the serious arthritis damage I had but I feel pretty good now. Anyone over 50 should take this to rebuild bone and cartilage. I use this in conjunction with Neocell, Super Collagen for skin, hair, nails and joint support.

Very disappointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 6 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am very disappointed with this new product. Almost no pain relief taking 5 capsules per day. The best product I have experienced for arthritic knee pain relief thus far is pricey Instaflex.

Your product provided relief from arthritis pain of shoulders.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this product for about 2 years and it has dramatically relieved the should pain of arthritis. I'm 77 years old, have been lifting weights for 54 years, was prevented from lifting heavily about four years ago due to severe shoulder pain, diagnosed as arthritis, received two shots of hyaluronic acid into both shoulder joints, which helped slightly, then was told by my doctor to use glucosomine with chondroitin and hyaluronic acid in the percentages shown in your product, and my pain is gone, and I've returned to full body workouts, three days a week. I am now back into competitive body building form.

It helps

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 15 2015 | Verified Purchase

My mother has arthritis. She has been taking these capsules and noticed improvements in her condition.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 27 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am using this product for a few weeks, and the pain in my joints is much less.

Hard to say

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 28 2015 | Verified Purchase

I used this product for 2-3 weeks, after just a few days i felt an improvement and my joints, especially knees felt better.. They felt stronger, less pain and i had a lot of fun again by driving my MTB. BUT, in the same time i had horrible gases and first i did not know why they came. Later i concluded that the cause was this product so i had to stop taking it. I gave it to my brother and he had no problem with it. Great product but unfortunately not for me