Best Collagen, types I and III

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've suffered pain in my knees, fingers, lower back and wrists. Sometimes pain in my knees and fingers was so bad, that it kept me awake for hours at nights. When I first started taking collagen, it seemed to increase the pain, all problem joints started acking even more, but I read in others' reviews that it may happen and that I shouldn't drop taking it. So I continued and improvements came in a couple of weeks. Now my knees, fingers and lower back are totally free from pain and I plan to continue taking this product for the rest of my life. REally recommend it to anyone with joints issues. If my review was helpful, please press Yes below.

Great For Your Skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

NO KIDDING!!!! My face looks and is so much smoother and I think younger looking -- I can see my wrinkles are very much less noticeable. I take this with Hyaluronic Acid with Chondroitin Sulfate (Collagen Type II). Only, do not take them together -- I take this product in the morning and the Hyaluronic Acid with Chondroitin Sulfate with my evening meal. I am hoping that these 2 products will help me to "absorb" the xtra saggy skin as I shed 100 or so pounds -- wish me luck.

Tennis Elbow is gone !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My pain was about 7.5 and even after 3 months of inactivity was about a 5.5 . I began taking this Collagen 1 & 3 and the pain was gone in 44 days . I even returned back to full use of it in sports after about 30 days . The tendons and ligaments in my hands and knees are stonger , making my stength training much easier and without discomfort . I'm 60 years old .

Doctor's Best, Best Collagen types 1 & 3

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love this product--no muscle cramps at night since I've been using it--with quick results. I'm not an arthritis sufferer, but I use it for muscles, bones, and overall organ health, and am seeing improvements.

Got it for my girlfriend whom has this slow nal growth sympton. Nail now Grows at a much faster rate!

Posted by MyPersonalReview on Jan 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Pill form works as well as powder form :) Got it for my girlfriend whom has this slow nal growth symptom(Had been researching extensively for an improvement on it and finally find this is the one that may help help and YES, IT DID). Nail Grows at a much faster rate!. Gave it to my Girlfried whom having thinning hair. I had tried NOW Biotin alone but it only helps to grow help at a faster time though Maxihair speed it faster than just using Now Biotin alone. And with this Added-on, It is a Best Combo to the MAX. Do click my username NOW!!!!!! and view my page in Iherb NOW!!!! to see ALL the reviews I have written of those purchased products I ordered in Iherb. ( It may takes days to months before I write the review as I need to try them thoroughly ensuring the preciseness and accurate experience taking in comparison to the thousands of page of research papers I have read which is the main reason leading me to buy the product from Iherb because simply, I want to contribute myself in this humanity world. ======================================================================================================= Click my nick ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks! ======================================================================================================= iHerb.com has become my favorite place to shop supplements, and I'm not alone, because iHerb has been named #1 online supplement store by ConsumerLab.com the last 6 years in a row! I've been using them for quite some time, and there have never been any problems whatsoever. For customers from outside USA (like me) I recommend the delivery option "Global Priority Mail by DHL". It is incredibly cheap at just 4$, and I always receive the goods here within 6-8 days. Please also note that chances are high that you will NOT pay any additional custom duties and taxes, when "Global Priority Mail by DHL" is used. ======================================================================================================= I spend a lot of time writing reviews, so if you found this one helpful, please let me know by clicking the “helpful”-button below the review. Also please click my nick ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks!

Amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Since taking Best Collagen Types 1 & 3 I have noticed my back problems are gone. I am 51 and started gardening again, mowing lawns, cutting trees and my back is ok. This is the only change I have made and I usually just take 3 when I wake up and my stomach is empty...All I can say is thank goodness it isn't more expensive because on my salary...subway is a treat! Thanks iherb for offering it and Doctors Best for making such a quality product available at such an affordable price!

Radiance!!

Posted by NannyPR on Aug 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I dont take it daily, but when I feel that I need a boost of radiance it does the trick overnight, and it helps my pms symptoms. If I want to look refresh before I go out, I take a pill smash it and mix it with a bit of water till it has a paste textures, apply it to my face, hands and neck, for 10 minutes and Voila, my face looks like I just step out of a spa. A must try.

Turns back the clock on aging.

Posted by Randals-reviews on Nov 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I tried this product after reading about it in the IHerb reviews. The product has larger size tablets, but not so large that it can't be comfortably swallowed with some liquid. The manufacturer recommends 3 tablets twice daily. I use 2 tablets twice daily and got excellent results. My skin noticeably improved in elasticity and appearance, (I'm 52). Age lines around my eyes and mouth smoothed out and filled in. It takes awhile, so be patient. Use it for a good month and see the difference it can make. It really has made a difference and I'd guess it took 10+ years off my age. Folks routinely guess my age in the early forties. No down side thus far. I tolerate the product very well. Nothing bad to report at all. I've been using it for 2 months now. I used up my 1st 2 bottles which were both 90 count bottles. That gave me a 45 day supply @ 4 per day. I reordered 2 of the 180 count bottles as it's the better deal. Bottom line, great product and a really good price!

Best Collagen - really!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I use 2 tablets twice daily and got excellent results. My skin is very smooth. I have been taking this for more than 3 months and got lot of compliments. I ordered some bottles for my friends, who asked about my new appearance (I am 51). Pain in my knee is gone also. I am very happy!

Helps with back pain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have a bad back and collagen helps to keep me from pain, my family members have also tried it and are surprised with how much better they feel. Also keeps my skin looking better and my hair looks thicker.