It's quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 25 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been using MSM for 10 years. Most people with a true deficencey will have a wavey thumb nail. It has taken me 10 years of MSM and my thumb nail is almost healed. My mitral valve prolapse is much better with no more pains in my chest.

Sulfur for healthy joints

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 26 2007 | Verified Purchase

The American diet is deficient in Sulfur, an essential ingredient for healthy joints. Double blind studies indicate that Glucosamine Chondroitin not only are ineffective but also raise bad cholesterol levels. MSM on the otherhand is safe and effective. I use it for bursitis and am very satisfied.

MSM saves joints

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21 2008 | Verified Purchase

Good product at a great price. I use MSM daily and at 80 years of age do not have any joint aches; overused muscles recover in about 24 hours. If I miss MSM 2 days in a row I begin to feel stiffness in my joints.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 28 2008 | Verified Purchase

I used this product primarily for allergies and it did help a bit. I do have to say this product ended up making my hair grow really really fast. I can't believe how fast I've been having to get haircuts. My dad's been taking this as well and the same thing ended up happening to him. He even had a balding spot that is now covered in hair.

Relieved neck pain

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 1 2007 | Verified Purchase

I gave a bottle of this to a lady at church who was suffering with unbearable neck pain. She took 2 tablets morning, 2 tablets evening. After 6 days, her pain was gone completely. She is talking to others about it now. This is a wonderful product.

Posted by Didokitty on April 15 2013 | Verified Purchase

Suitable for vegetarians. A tablet is quite big, luckily it is breakable. I use this to slow problem hair loss. Too early to tell is this working or not. Edit: After six months using MSM and biotin I have to say they work. I will continue with both.

Very Helpful

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 23 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product for a number of problems with better than expected results! We use it for a pain reliever, to maintain healthy skin and organs, and to slow problem hair loss. When I stopped taking it for a month, my skin started to become dry and my hair started to fall out again.

Essential supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 16 2009 | Verified Purchase

Works wonders for sore joints, tendons and ligaments. An absolute must for injury prevention. Since I started stacking with Bromelain, it has helped keep me blissfully-free of injuries for over 18 months. I've also noticed that my hair and nails are healthier looking - and much faster growing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 19 2010 | Verified Purchase

Less than two weeks and rattling, crackle noise and pain dissappeared from long bothered knee, allowing to start jogging again! Taking first week 2 in the morning and 2 in the evening, after that two per day. No side effects noticed. Will use from now on!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 4 2008 | Verified Purchase

These tablets are huge and difficult to swallow!