Diva Cup

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I LOVE IT. It's great. There's no leaks, or anything you have to worry about with tampons. I don't have to carry around extra with me because all you do is take it out...empty it...run it under water and reinsert. It really is that simply. I would have paid $50 or more for this had I known it was this amazing. EVERY WOMAN SHOULD HAVE ONE.

Life Changer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The diva cup has not only freed me of large expenses for feminine products, it has freed up my time and activity level. Extremely easy to use, comfortable and affordable! This product is admittedly not for everyone - if you are not someone who wants to be so "involved" down there when you are having your period, this is not for you. Although it is much less "messy" than some reviews I have read about the product. If you are unsure of your comfort level, try using tampons without an applicator (like o.b.) first can better help you determine if this will work for you. If you are open to that experience, this product really will change your life. I have had fewer cramps, saved a boat load of money and feel good about reducing my carbon footprint. I really don't understand why these are not a more mainstream alternative to feminine products!

Girls you need it!!!

Posted by lipslife on Apr 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

THAT time of the month is almost not so horrible anymore! Looove it! So much more hygenic than tampons or anything else. You don't even feel it, and you only have to empty it once or twice a day. Besides it NEVER leaks! And it's good for the environment (lasts a looong time) :)))

love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Using this product is a fabulous way to be kind to the environment while having a comfortable and convenient period. It creates zero garbage, eliminates the need to carry around bulky sanitary supplies, requires less frequent changing, is completely comfortable, creates no panty lines, doesn't cause TSS, and doesn't leak! I wish I had discovered it years ago. I plan never to use tampons again.

Amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I can’t believe I’ve waited that long, finally I’m not dependent on the disposable pads and I’m less bloated during the first days of my period. I’ve searched a lot and decided to purchase the no.1 model (even though I’m above 30...) and it’s a prefect match, didn’t had much trouble to insert it (its very helpful watching the tutorial) and extracting (relax the muscles...) 👍

Safe, Comfortable and simply Better

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I may never return to pads every again! This is my first venture into safer, more natural options and I totally love it. Its easy to use, though I would say there is a slight learning curve. Its comfortable, if you experience any discomfort you're probably still ascending the learning curve. It really does work for the length of time if you have a moderate flow, but definitely reduce the time if you have a heavy flow. If you've ever thought of trying something else, start here with this today!

I'm not a diva, but I like it anyway!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

A tidy, pleasant, easy, and comfortable alternative to tampons and pads. I couldn't feel it in and only needed to take care of it two or three times a day. It took a couple of days to figure out how to put it in properly so it opened up the way it should, but once I got it, it was great! I can use it all by itself so there's no uncomfortable, hot, scratchy things in my pants bothering me, and it doesn't dry me out like a tampon would. One of the greatest benefits is that it eliminates gross garbage that piles up- I personally feel like all the disposable products are such a horrendous and unnecessary waste! And at iHerb, it's cheaper than buying all the stuff! Yes! I'm a professional backpacking guide and am tired of carrying all the stuff in and out of the backcountry with me, so I thought this would be worth trying. I have high hopes, though I haven't used it in the backcountry yet and wonder how cleaning it out properly will work... I'm working on making a plan.

Diva goodness

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This cup is great. It never leaked, was fairly easy to get a handle of, and I love the punch-down fold. A lot of suction...but you may want to trim the stem. Arrvied quickly to Australia~

Excellent product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

It was a bit awkward at first to get it in, but once you've got that down it works excellent! I had no leaks and felt so good that I wasn't contributing more waste and saving money. Definitely worth the $$.

YES YES YES!

Posted by Maxine Adele on Dec 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The Diva Cup has totally change my experience of "Magic Week." I've now been using it for over a year and I can't believe I didn't make the switch sooner. The cost of tampons can get out of hand in some parts of the world and they're just pure waste. I know many women are scared of unnecessary penetration, but the Diva Cup really does feel natural inside. It's like getting used to putting contact lenses in. It didn't take me long to get used to, just fold it in half and delicately maneuver it until it can go no more. Sometimes I do feel it poking out at the end of the day, but it's easy to adjust it when going to the bathroom. I do not have any leakage and it's actually nice to see how many mL there is in one day. I feel more in touch with my body. I don't have to worry about toxic shock or any harsh chemicals. Actually, I don't have to worry about my period at all. I forget that it's there and leave it in all day. Travelling is also so much easier as you don't have to pack a bag full of tampons and pads. All in all, life affirming product.