My newfound freedom...

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 13 2008 | Verified Purchase

After years of using pads and tampons it took me a while to be comfortable with using the diva cup, but once I got the hang of it, there was no going back! I love! the diva cup! Not just because of the money it saves or that it has less impact on the environment, but the new found freedom I now have! No more being chained to making sure I have enough pads and tampons stockpiled or making a mad dash to the supermarket, no more hoping people don't spy me making a grab for the "hidden pocket" in my bag as I dash to the loo! It's given me a new found freedom I didn't think I would ever have! Thank you Diva Cup!

Great to travel with

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 1 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have only used this for one cycle so far. I ordered this because I live in Germany and have a hard time finding the products I like to use and I was also trying to find something that is easy to travel with. I was a little apprehesive at first. However, it actually doesn't leak and it is not gross like I though it would be. I think it will be perfect for traveling and now I don't have to have space for tampons in my luggage! I gave it 4 instead of 5 stars because it is something that takes a little time to get used to.

Very Convenient And Comfortable

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 25 2008 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this for my wife because she had mentioned one of her sisters was using it. She claims it is an excellent product that is much safer and a lot more comfortable to use than annoying pads and plugs. There is also a wealth of information on the internet if you are a first time (or long time) user. Which is really helpful if you are not familiar with them or you are having issues.

No leaks!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

I recieved this puppy a while back, and have used it through 2-3 periods now. It works great. No need to worry about leaks or running out of tampons. I pair it with the GladRags reusable pantyliners just to be safe, though. It can be a little intimidating and/or painful to insert and remove the first few times. It can also be pretty messy. Your best bet is to remove the thing in the shower. That allows for easy clean-up. Sometimes you can feel it moving/slipping down, which is super weird feeling. However, it is about the same feeling as when your tampon moves around a little. I usually just go to the restroom to push it back up and into place. While a lot of these things sound like cons, they really are minor once you get used to them. Also, they are completely insignificant to the freedom of having a Diva Cup. You are reducing waste, reducing your monthly expense for period supplies, reducing your chances of Toxic Shock Syndrome, and increasing your feeling of leakage security. I would have given it a 5/5 if it wasn't such an adventure to first get the hang of the thing. I researched quite a bit on the whole procedure of the thing, but every woman is different. Therefore, while the advice is helpful, you will still need to just learn how your body works with the menstrual cup.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 11 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is a life changer, It's a bit uncomfortable when removing, but I think that when I have more experience it'll get easier.

The best

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 27 2014 | Verified Purchase

This was my first menstrual cup purchase, and it took a few goes to get used to, but became second nature fairly early on. I got the smaller model of the two, which fits comfortably- you can't feel a thing when its in. My only problem with it was that I actually LOST it down the TOILET when I was going no2. The next iHerb order I did, I thought I'd try the Mooncup brand, which I found to be too big (despite also ordering in the smaller size). I will be re-ordering a Diva cup this time.

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 14 2011 | Verified Purchase

I can not yet accustomed. Easy to use. But sometimes occurs. And pull out unpleasant, sometimes painful.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 16 2008 | Verified Purchase

Perfection, once you can work out the kinks.

Looks good

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good price. Havent tried yet because i need the diva wash and it is out of stock. But realy happy that i bought this product. This will save mr alot of cash and garbage.

Life changer

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

Honestly, idk what i would do without this. The concept is genius! There is definitely a learning skill to this type of product however it's worth it. look up loads of videos on YouTube if you're struggling or concerned about anything. The only reason why i'm giving it 4/5 stars is that on my 1st and 2nd day of my period it just doesnt fit as well as i would like it to. it just still sticks out a little even though ive cut the stem and it is a pricey kind of product. I might try and investigate the lunette cup as it claims to be a bit smaller. handy to have the measurements on the side so you really get to know how much you bleed each day. definitely worth a try!