Very happy wit my Vegan Evening Primrose Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Great product . I work in a Vitamin store but we only carry gelatin caps , YUCK ! I don’t eat cow’s or pigs so why would I want to ingest gelatin made from cow and pig hide and hooves . Its probably the cleanest Primrose oil out there. And iHerb is a great company to get your products from , shipping is extremely fast the products come packaged well .

Great for acne sufferers

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

If you have adult acne like me, and you don't get enough omega oils you might find that this product will really help you out. As I am vegan too I found that I wasn't consuming enough omega oils in the first place. who'd think a vegan diet would be low in fat? Sarcasm btw. Either way, this product has really been helping me out. It hasn't cured my acne, but it has really helped. Primrose is also very good for women with PMS so it helps a lot with that too.

No more monster pms

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My pms is so much better on these. Not at all as intense as the use to be.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I used this for my skin as I heard it helps with acne. Well it definately helped me too! Would recommend this product.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

As a vegan, it is not easy to find out a evening primrose oil with a vegan capsules. My period is on time every month after taking one capsule every day.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

love this product. helps a lot with my dermatitis

Love this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was hesitant about the quality of this product, but can honestly say that my skin is already looking and feeling better after just a few days of use. Great product.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I take Deva evening Primrose oil everyday and it helps. Can´t live without it.

Imprescindible

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Llevo dos botes y mis cólicos menstruales han desaparecido casi por completo. Ahora sólo tengo dolor durante el primer día y mi SPM es mucho más llevadero. Mejoraría el formato del bote con el doble de cápsulas para que quizá saliera algo más económico . Puede que el tamaño de éstas sea un inconveniente para aquellas personas a las que les cuesta tragar cápsulas algo grandes, pero todo es acostumbrarse.

Easy to swallow

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2018 | Verified Purchase

The daily dose is 2 capsules with a total of 1000mg. so basically one capsule is 500mg which is easy to swallow. I have been taking it for 5 days till now and I will update the you with the results after one month. انا اخترت هالماركة لانها ما تحتوي على جيلاتين حيواني

1 2 3