works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

A bit harsh be careful to steer away from eyes etc. I won't buy again as feel bad it uses up an entire plastic container. Perhaps consider version in a small package?

Convenient but slightly drying for my skin

Posted by eathealthy on Apr 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These little pads are handy for keeping in your purse or during travel. I like the texture of the pads and they do remove a lot of dirt and dead skin along with makeup. Don't use near your eyes or they will burn. I did find these were a little drying for my skin during the winter, however they would be perfect in the summer I think. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Was hoping for better results

Posted by healthydoesit on Oct 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was hoping these would do more in clearing up acne. I feel like my face is clean after I use them, but it has not helped at all. I will continue to try though, as I know it probably gets worse before better. These pads have a VERY STRONG SMELL! It does go away quickly and doesn't bother me too bad because it isthe natural tea tree oil. However, if you have sensitive skin, eyes, breathing issues, etc...you might have trouble with this. It makes my eyes water each time and I have to open my mouth for breath, but it does go away quickly. Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

acne help

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

These pads help scrub away dead skin cells and blackheads. The only negative is it is very strong and burns a little on the skin. But it subsides quickly. ** Its not intended for being a face wash. I thought it would be good to take on trips but its not supposed to be used as a cleanser.

ממליצה בחום

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2018 | Verified Purchase

מאוד נוח לשימוש. עדין. ומנקה טוב אני אוהבת את המוצר

Emergency helper

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Pads are little bit too harsh for a face and smell is too strong, BUT these thing is perfect for emergency conditions! I choose it as a travel helper for occasions when you have no possibility to do your normal cleaning routine. Will totally order again!

must have

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

must have for me in case of skin irritation on the face or shoulders. smell is so strong that makes my tears out, use alcohol-free toner immediately afterwards to eliminate the smell.

Effective product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Works great to minimize oily skin and breakouts. I also use after waxing to minimize skin irriation. Not for those with senstive skin.

perfect for cleansing on-the-go

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

these cleansing pads are the perfect way to clean your face and remove excess oil when you're on-the-go. the container is the perfect size to throw in your bag or purse and the cleansing pads are refreshing and have a pleasant tea tree scent. i find them really effective for removing dirt and cleaning my face throughout the day

Excellent cleaner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excellent cleaner, But the smell is unbearable