It made my face burn :-(

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Tried it once, made my face burn (though it did removed the makeup), and I had to use a lot of coconut oil in order to calm my face. Didn't use it again... I guess it's not good for sensitive skin

Don't think I'll repurchase, prefer to apply tea tree oil directly

Posted by australia on Apr 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The pad's can be a little to harsh on the face, resulting in your face burning. No too sure if they help clear up blemishes or not.

nice. but too much alcohole

Posted by irinkina on Feb 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am satisfied enough with the action of these pads. They clear a skin fine. Even after I washed my face with gel or soap. I can see some pieces of cosmetics on these pads, which I was not able to wash off with other facilities . The concentration of alcohol a bit embarrasses. Perceptible smell, strongly schipet.

Not sure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Don't like the smell. Cleanses well but kinda burns.

Very strong

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good for mosquito bites and decreases itching. Not so much for the face

Does it's job

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

These wipes leave your face clean but the Tea Tree Oil scent is very strong.

broke me out

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

TBH i only used this for two days and it gave me bumps on my forehead and pimples emerged around my nose. I'm sure it works well for other people but it didn't for me. I have oil/combination skin and i usually use stridex to keep me in check. When stridex was out of stock i thought this might replace it but its nothing like stridex.

Convenient

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Right off the bat. This product smells a lot like alcohol. But it was Super convenient and I often use it before makeup to wipe of the oil on my face.

Good for breakouts

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Literally pads soaked in tea trea. It works well for what it is but I will be making my own in the future.

On the fence

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I truly believe in the power of tea tree oil and I have also heard some great things about Desert Essence as a brand. These pads really clean the skin, have this cooling effect and the ingredients list is not bad at all. But it slightly burns my skin every time I use this product and the tingling sensation lasts for a while! I can also say that the skin feels a little bit dry after. The scent is very strong too so it's definitely not for everyone. Did not expect that, was hoping for product to work almost unnoticeably. Would not repurchase, unfortunately.