It made my face burn :-(

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

Tried it once, made my face burn (though it did removed the makeup), and I had to use a lot of coconut oil in order to calm my face. Didn't use it again... I guess it's not good for sensitive skin

Don't think I'll repurchase, prefer to apply tea tree oil directly

Posted by australia on April 28 2013 | Verified Purchase

The pad's can be a little to harsh on the face, resulting in your face burning. No too sure if they help clear up blemishes or not.

nice. but too much alcohole

Posted by irinkina on February 19 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am satisfied enough with the action of these pads. They clear a skin fine. Even after I washed my face with gel or soap. I can see some pieces of cosmetics on these pads, which I was not able to wash off with other facilities . The concentration of alcohol a bit embarrasses. Perceptible smell, strongly schipet.

Not sure

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 8 2009 | Verified Purchase

Don't like the smell. Cleanses well but kinda burns.

Very strong smell.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 27 2018 | Verified Purchase

I can't use it...:( The smell is very strong. It's like putting alcohol all over my face.

Very strong

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 31 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good for mosquito bites and decreases itching. Not so much for the face

Does it's job

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

These wipes leave your face clean but the Tea Tree Oil scent is very strong.

broke me out

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

TBH i only used this for two days and it gave me bumps on my forehead and pimples emerged around my nose. I'm sure it works well for other people but it didn't for me. I have oil/combination skin and i usually use stridex to keep me in check. When stridex was out of stock i thought this might replace it but its nothing like stridex.

Convenient

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

Right off the bat. This product smells a lot like alcohol. But it was Super convenient and I often use it before makeup to wipe of the oil on my face.

Good for breakouts

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

Literally pads soaked in tea trea. It works well for what it is but I will be making my own in the future.