The Alcohol smell !!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 26 2014 | Verified Purchase

leaves your skin refreshed, But Adding to the strong smell of tea tree oil, A stronger smell of alcohol can make it hard to use, Without even using it close to the eyes makes your eyes teary.

probably the worst smelling pads ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 18 2012 | Verified Purchase

pros: they remove dirt well. cons: feel pretty harsh on the skin so i wouldn't ever use them daily. also, their smell is absolutely disgusting.

They are okay.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 5 2011 | Verified Purchase

I wasn't a fan of these cleansing pads. The smell of the Tea Tree oil made my eyes, nose, and throat burn even though I held my breath and closed my eyes when using them. They did a decent job of cleansing. My boyfried liked them and has been using them. But we have had them for 5 months and haven't finished the jar. I prefer good old Oxy cleansing pads to these.

not for me...too drying

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 26 2008 | Verified Purchase

I may be too sensitive--kind of burns---

rough and drying

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

smell of alcohol and the pads are rough/harsh on skin.

very drying

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 20 2017 | Verified Purchase

I didn't realize the cleansing pads would be so concentrated. It smells very strongly of tea tree oil and alcohol.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

Have brought products from Desert Essence before and been very pleased. However there were a few things about this product that were not so good. - I found the pads themselves to be extremely strong , using them caused a burning sensation on my skin which was not pleasant - The lid was ill fitting and caused the pads to dry out - The pads did not last as long as the more conventional liquid cleansers I have used

A terrible smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

Wipes have a terrible smell of alcohol and can not be used to remove makeup from eyes.

Would not buy again.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18 2016 | Verified Purchase

Can't use it for the face, it is very harsh and burns. Don't get it near the eyes. 2 stars since I found a use for it on my body, for bug bites and such, so it did not completely go to waste.

Didn't work

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 22 2016 | Verified Purchase

It didn't work at all with the acne on my back. No tuvo absolutamente ningún efecto sobre el acné de mi espalda.

1 2