Very happy with this product

Posted by wineathome on Mar 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Comes in a smaller size than what I expected but that's fine. I only need to use 2-3 drops each time anyway. Feels good on face. It is absorbed well, face not left greasy or dry. It smells really good because it has orange peel oil in it. I'm not a citrusy person but orange is fine. I've decided not to use coconut oil on my face anymore. At the beginning it worked fine but it became too heavy for my skin and I didn't exactly feel hydrated. When I saw that this product contained moringa, jojoba and rosehip, I knew I needed to try it out. I wanted to look for a jojoba replacement (well, many other oil will work -Google best oil for face, etc. - but I factored in how jojoba of decent quality can be available at a more reasonable price). I wanted moringa oil too for its anti-aging property. Rosehip can fade scar and is anti-aging too, but when used alone it feels quite drying. Update: it suddenly came to me that orange peel oil might be photosensitive. So far I observe no bad reaction on my skin but I guess I'd better reserve the product for nighttime skincare.

Impressed !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Absorbs well and is not heavy. It will take more than a few drops to cover your CLEAN face as it absorbs well. So 10-15 drops will be good to properly moisturise your face and neck after your shower or wash. I used it just before bedtime and the next morning, skin looks rested and not dry. Was expecting it to be the usual oily product result, given it has 3 types of oil in it but was pleasantly surprised at how well it pampers the skin without feeling yucky and heavy. So far so good.

Smells so good, no additional preservatives- AMAZING STUFF

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I often react to additives in the "less-expensive" oils but this blend is perfect. It sinks in without leaving a greasy film, it makes my skin soft and not irritated, it works well under makeup and it smells DIVINE. I love it.

Desert Essence, Moringa, Jojoba & Rose Hip Oil.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Its Good. i LOVE it. Good result. Thank God for the natural ingredient He has created :)

nice!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've been using oil for my skincare for few years because they help my sensitive skin much better and this mixed oil is useful. I love the scent of orange peel oil, feel fresh not too oil smell. And why not it lasts so long, quick delivery for oversea shipping though!!!

Natural product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

No artificial perfume and preservatives, which is good. But is a bit watery.

Love it, will buy again

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The consistency is right for me, delicate cweet smell, not sticky at all and perfect absorption to the skin

Your skin and hair will thank you!

Posted by MissEC on Aug 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love this product, it is a perfect blend of the three oils and it is great softener for skin and hair. You can also put a drop of it in your foundation for flawless coverage. I wish Desert Essence would create Moringa oil on its own as a face oil.

loved this oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Thsi is the perfect moisturizer i needed for night use! ever since i got it- i cant live without it!!

좋아요./Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

건성인데 저한테는 딱 좋아요. 사용한지 1주일이라 확연히 피부가 좋아진건 모르겠지만, 피부결 정돈되고 좋아요. 아침 저녁으로 로션에 섞어 바르는데 질감은 호호바 오일과 비슷하고 향은 오렌지향 비슷하게 나네요. 향긋하고 좋아요. 흡수도 잘되네요. It's been only a week since i started using this product . but, I can see a little difference. It makes my skin even and moisturized. It feels as same as jojoba oil has, light and well-absorbing.

1 2 3 4