Fresh and useful

Posted by OrangeDragon on May 17 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use it for elbows - nice fresh smell, good moisture. I want to try another deep steep stick! :)

Не поняла

Posted by viki95 on October 18 2012 | Verified Purchase

Я не поняла в чем прелесть этой штуки. Запах очень резкий и о мысли что его мажут на губы становится плохо. Да,увлажняет, но ни чем не лучше стика какао. Покупать больше не буду. ********* I did not understand the beauty of this thing. The smell is very sharp and the thought that he smeared on the lips becomes ill. Yes, moisturizing, but not stick cocoa. I will not buy more. ********* אני לא מבין את היופי של הדבר הזה. הריח מאוד חד והמחשבה שהוא נמרח על השפתיים הופכת להיות חולה. כן, זה מוסיף לחות, אבל קקאו מקל יותר טוב. אני לא אקנה יותר. *********

Works - and gets me kissed alot...

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 1 2010 | Verified Purchase

I'm using the stick as a lip balm, and getting good results! This is very softening, and has decent absorption. The ingredients do me only good -- which is a big deal for me, because I'm allergic to frick'n everything. As a completely unforeseen bonus: my spouse insists that the flavor reminds him of Fruity Pebbles cereal and likes to kiss me when I wear it!

good option for travel

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 14 2011 | Verified Purchase

non-greasy and smells good

I like it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12 2011 | Verified Purchase

It is great item! I use it under my eyes, on the lips and face in dry places. It makes my skin soft and hydrated. And I love the smell! ...

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 23 2012 | Verified Purchase

I don't know about the moisturizing properties of the product because the smell is so unbearable I couldn't get it near my face

good moisturizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 16 2012 | Verified Purchase

Use this as a lip balm in winter and for dry skin. Big size, real value for money

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 23 2012 | Verified Purchase

good lipstick, don't leaves a film on my lips and it's very good for me.

Good product

Posted by peakhealth on August 31 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love the fact that it smells refreshing and is not oily.Handy as well as it tucks into my bag easily.

I liked it

Posted by Freederika on November 11 2010 | Verified Purchase

excellent invigorating scent of bergamot and lemon! I smear Stick your hands and sniff Stick, as aromatherapy)))