Gentle hand wash with lavender and chamomile.

Posted by Leione on April 22 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have very dry and sensitive hands and this hand wash is exactly what I've been looking for. It lathers and rinses well, gently cleanses my hands without dehydrating or irritating them, doesn't leave a greasy film or clog pores. Unlike many other hand washes, this one is sulfate, paraben, petroleum, phthalate and PEG free and contains nothing but all-natural ingredients: coco glucoside gently cleanses sensitive skin, removes excess dirt and impurities, unclogs and tightens pores, glycerin moisturizes and nourishes the skin, aloe vera leaf juice and chamomile flower extract soothe, soften and heal delicate skin, calm itching, reduce redness and inflammation, lavender flower extract known for its powerful antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, antibiotic, antibacterial, antimicrobial, antiviral and antifungal properties prevents infection and inflammation, rice protein and vitamin E stimulate cell renewal and collagen production, firm, revitalize and rejuvenate the skin restoring its elasticity and preventing premature aging. This hand wash makes the skin on my hands soft, smooth and hydrated. Totally recommend it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25 2012 | Verified Purchase

A much nicer smell than I expected as I never would have thought lavender and camomile would go together... Love the full range of Deep Steep Foaming Hand Washes.

The best hand soaps

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 11 2011 | Verified Purchase

These last forever and smell great. My kids like that it's sudsy and I like that it's a great price, lasts long and is organic. We've tried several fragrances of the Deep Steep and I don't think I'll ever use another soap :)

Nice foaming soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 16 2011 | Verified Purchase

This soap comes out light and foamy. It has a nice scent, although I'm still partial to the Grapefruit-Bergamot scent. Maybe I have enough lavender in my life as it is! Still, I'd recommend it to lavender fans as a wonderful sink-side soap.

Inexpensive Luxury

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 20 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this handwash for almost a year now. It has such a pleasant smell, feels good, and leaves hands feeling clean but not dry.

Awfully drying!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 25 2011 | Verified Purchase

There must be some ingredient which is not listed in the ingredient list, like sodium hydroxide or something like that, because otherwise it's imposible to understand how this soap can be so drying: I simply cannot use it! I'll have to throw it away...And the smell is disgusting too!

Smell great

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent product. The dispenser is the foaming type therefore it is long lasting. One can definitely smell the essential oil in the hand wash. I highly recommend it.

Great smell but price is a little steep

Posted by tkjtkj on August 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

The foaming pump is lovely! Makes a lovely addition to the washroom

Really nice to use

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 19 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love this product smells divine and comes out in a measured dose of foam. Much better than soap in the bathroom. Would love the option of purchasing in a larger size.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 12 2015 | Verified Purchase

I like the scent of this for the bathroom.

1 2 3