the bubbles!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 11 2010 | Verified Purchase

Really smells like lavender and chamomile and the bubbles are fantastic. Covers the entire bathtub surface!!Highly recommend!

great bubbles and totally natural!!

Posted by organic-down-under on September 17 2012 | Verified Purchase

I LOVE this bubble bath, have this in lavender and tangerine, live them both. It produces nice bubbles but doesn't have the toxic junk in it that Johnson's etc has. Dont need to use too muchif you add it under the tap whilst bath is running. laveneder good for before bedtime bath as its nce and relaxng and alming dor the kids (& adults!) Will be re-ordering.

Bubble Bath

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 4 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this bubble bath! The best I've found that doesn't have horrible chemicals in it. Will definitely buy again.

kids loves this

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 29 2012 | Verified Purchase

the kids adore this. it makes loads of bubbles and when you have finished your bath it leaves the bath nice and clean.

Natural Bliss

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 5 2012 | Verified Purchase

It doesn't take much to get lots of bubbles with a nice scent. I'll definitely be ordering more.

Neither has a lot of bubble or scent throw

Posted by mashimaroluff on January 7 2015 | Verified Purchase

Reading the review, I was very excited about this product. I used approximately an ounce in my bath, the same amount I used with other brands (natural too). The bubble didnt even fill half my tub and the scent is very faint. I couldn't smell the chamomile at all, just lavender and faint sour/citrus smell like lemon. The up side is it's natural and come in a very big bottle. I probably use it up, but there are better bubble bath with greater scent and bubble here on Iherb.

relax with lavender

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 28 2014 | Verified Purchase

and bubbles. great value

Calming and wonderful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 7 2014 | Verified Purchase

I don't have any complaints of this product -- love the scent, love the bubbles, love the bottle!

nice bubble bus

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 5 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is good for bubble bus. But Laveder and Chamomile....?Perfectly no perfume.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 28 2012 | Verified Purchase