No lilac in ingredients list

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 22 2016 | Verified Purchase

There is lavender listed in ingredients but no lilac. Just "aroma". This is misleading as this doesn't really appear to be a lilac hand soap. I'm disappointed. I would not have bought the product if I knew there was no lilac.

most lilac smell ever...

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31 2016 | Verified Purchase

I read another review which complained about the lack of lilac in the ingredients. I don't really agree that that detracts from the rating. I have no idea how they do it, but this smells like fresh (not fake) lilac to me. Have used this hand soap for >6 months and love it. I also have the body lotion, body butter and am waiting for the body wash - I love it so much. I hate fake perfume-y floral scents and easily get headaches from the wrong perfume, but I just love this range.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this large size hand wash 500 ml is a very generous size. Love the light Lilac Blossom fragrance. Deep Steep is a wonderful brand as I also have the foaming Lavender and chamomile hand wash in my second bathroom. They are both lovely.