I wish I could un-star this.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 31 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good news: smells ok, a bit soapy -that's what the one star is for. Bad news: it doesn't work AT ALL, no matter how much you put on. I plan to use the rest as room scent.

does the job, easy to use :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 29 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am halfway on the bottle and like it very much. I sprey it in the mornings after shower, and no odor what so ever all through the day! The fruity smell is nice,doesn't last long, but no problem, I use parfume if I want an extra fragrance. Easy to use,hygienic, doesn't get sticky,just fresh. 5 of my friends started using this and they are happy with the results, too!

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

It has a nice fresh smell and dries quickly, I love it and will continue to use it. The best deodorant I have found.

From Australia

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 18 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love the smell and so far it is working great. I live on the Gold Coast so am not sure how it will stand up to the humid summer weather but at present it is winter and I love the product

Posted by alennuskoodi on April 7 2012 | Verified Purchase

Hyvä kokovartalo-deospray.

okay but a bit sticky

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 1 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like the Camomile & Green tea better. The pomegranate is a bit more sticky and has a more profound smell.

Posted by holahola on May 26 2011 | Verified Purchase

Does not work on me, but nice smell.

It works

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

I do love this deodorant. I'm not a huge fan of the scent, but it only lingers for a little while and then it's gone. Most importantly I don't have problems with BO throughout the day. I also use this in conjunction with the wipes when I need in an emergency. They work really well. I would purchase this again but maybe in another scent.

Crystal Body Deodorant, Crystal Essence

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 20 2016 | Verified Purchase

Have used this product for about 2 years. When my local health food store that carried this product closed, I went to the web site listed on the product label to order it. Happily, iHerb shipped my order promptly and I am happy to have found them. I like that this product is organic and had no aluminum in it. My favorite fragrance is Pomegranate.

excellent spray

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 1 2016 | Verified Purchase

very pleased with all spray and roll on