Great lipbalm :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I really like this lipbalm! It is very nourising and hydrating and stays a long time on the lips. It has no fragrance or taste so it is perfect for me :)

Great lip balm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for night use, I like my lip balms unscented during night. It's very smooth, very easy to apply, and keeps my lips hydrated through the night. The fact that it's natural, vegan and with all kinds of good stuff; thumbs up!

Efficace !

Posted by Western on Jun 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Bien hydratant, bonne protection, très doux à appliquer et aucun goût pour celles qui n'aiment pas tous les trucs aux saveurs fruités, miellés et compagnie

nice, but not the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

this is nice but with this price, I guess I can have other better choices

Ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Ok. Dobra po.adka8

Enter DIT 9359 *w/out space* for 5% dscnt at checkout!!!

Posted by Enter DIT 9359 AtCheckout on Aug 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Enter DIT 9359 *w/out space* for 5% dscnt at checkout!!!

Lovely

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a great lip balm with wonderful moisturizing powers. I does a great job at keeping lips soft and healthy. I've purchased 4 or 5 and use throughout the day, also given some to my family. Great staple in any beauty routine. No smell, no weird taste, no trashy ingredients. It does what it says it does. I will never look back!

Impressed

Posted by carlapaola on Mar 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This balm is very, VERY good! In fact, it is great, and you would do yourself a disservice not to stock-up on it. I read near every review before I purchase a new product to make my best educated guess about its performance from the people who actually use it (though I won't make up my mind about a product one way or another until I test it myself, because science); if you are reading this and you're like me, you can put your fears at ease, this won't disappoint. You'll try it and see. I LOVE that this has no scent, I outgrew my Bonne Bell a long time ago and have never looked back, BUT I will say I did order two 'flavors,' though I have not yet tried those. If they're as quality as this beauty I'm golden. It's so luxuriously creamy, smooth, long-lasting, moisturizing. It sits comfortably on the lips and really provides a nice, protective, emollient shield for your lips to work with. Couldn't be happier to have found this product!

Amazing

Posted by Ancaria on Sep 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

- nourishing, - really hydrating, - fragrance free

Moisturizing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great and moisturizing. I'll definitely purchase from this brand again. Would like to try something scented.

1 2