Another satisfied customer!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 8 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking Suntheanine for a long time. It is wonderful for anxiety and stressful times. The shipping was very quick! No complaints here :o)

My favority L-theanine

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 15 2015 | Verified Purchase

This works really well for stress and anxiety. Toss out your Xanax and get a bottle of this stuff. Love it!

good product but not strong enough for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 20 2017 | Verified Purchase

if you have mild stress and anxiety this might help you, its suntheanine and high quality, non GMO etc.. I have more severe problems so it didnt quite take the edge off as I expected. still worth a try.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 27 2007 | Verified Purchase

Relieves stress; used to help reduce blood pressure

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 16 2010 | Verified Purchase

this white powdered L-theanine "suntheanine" comes in a handy capsule which is easy to pull apart. I am pleased with this order and its quick delivery

L-Theanine by ALM

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 7 2008 | Verified Purchase

After reading "The Cortisol Connection", I added L-Theanine to my supplement list. I needed something to help me get a better night's sleep. Like my other Country Life products I appreciate the GMP on the label and the knowledge that the product is vegetarian. Time has not yet proven its effectiveness: then... a fifth star.

pretty good

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 28 2008 | Verified Purchase

somehow doesn't seem to be as potent as compared to the Enzymatic Therapy brand, but still good. Could just be my body.

Calming anxiety

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14 2011 | Verified Purchase

Have only used this product once so far. I bought it to see if it will help calm anxiety in my very anxious dog. Unsure of it's effect.