Warning: Label Should Read - PARTLY COENZYME

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 15 2016 | Verified Purchase

Perhaps they changed the formulation from several years ago, but now they are mixing regular B vitamins together with the coenzymated form and NOT disclosing the actual amount. As of now [2016], only Source Naturals and Thorne provides a full disclosure product.

A product of purity~!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

These pills aren't as big as the other brands' offerings. Check out the nutrient/ingredient profile, the B12 is in methylcobalamin form, and the (6S)-5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid, glucosamine salt as a source of folate added for nutritional purposes to food supplements. An added bonus is that I've noticed the urine doesn't have as strong of a yellowish color or odor as some multivitamins, this I take is a sign of the product's purity.

Great absorption

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

Have been using this complex for years. Nice!

Worth considering

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 12 2015 | Verified Purchase

Helps with daily stress. I use every couple days.

great

Posted by Soundolove on March 17 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is my second bottle. Lots of energy

The best one

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 15 2014 | Verified Purchase

I made my research before I choose this one, and I believe this is the best B complex on the market. I take only one pill a day (instead the recommended two) and it's still very potent. I take it at mornings after breakfast, and later during the day I take additional 50 mg P-5-P (also this brand) and 500 mg niacinamide as I have a condition where these are required. Over all, this is a very good stuff and priced well, highly recommended.

Very good product!

Posted by cinnamon on February 1 2014 | Verified Purchase

I'm sensitive with B-vitamines (got headaches) but I can use this complex without problems! I'm very happy! Thank you for this good product and the excellent quality!

The best all-around and all-in-one ...

Posted by acumen on February 23 2013 | Verified Purchase

... B-vitamin products here on iHerb. I use then almost daily and this size gives you the best bang for buck. PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

Good for vegetarians and vegans

Posted by Flicka on January 20 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've been a vegetarian for years and after cutting down the use of dairy and eggs I bought this. I would recommend the product to other vegetarians and vegans too. Will most likely buy this again.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 29 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very effective B-complex. One of the best on the market.