Ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 7 2016 | Verified Purchase

Offcourse its fishy! It has a nice orange taste but it descents to fish pretty soon, so its still omega oil in all its taste.

tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 21 2015 | Verified Purchase

These are a very convenient and tasty method of getting your omegas- I keep them in the fridge. They taste a bit like an orange creamsicle. As far as if they work, I have not been taking them long enough to notice an effect.

Great taste. No burps

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 19 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love this product. It is really tasty and easy to digest.

Great for Travel

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 12 2016 | Verified Purchase

I prefer this to pills for heart health. These are great for travel, and the flavor is okay too.

Kid dislikes this

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17 2016 | Verified Purchase

Kid dislikes this. Cannot mix well with milk.

Great taste, no fishy aftertaste

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

I had given up on fish oil supplements because of how terrible it made me feel afterwards. I would be sick from fishy aftertaste and would have to throw away so many different brands after just one or two uses. I was expecting the same from this product but I was wrong. I take this in the middle of the day directly to mouth and no problems. It does have a orange creamsicle taste and doesn't have any aftertaste. My only issue was when I mixed with my morning smoothie and I did get a little tummy upset. So that didn't work for me. I will buy some more to supplement my omega intake.

Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 20 2017 | Verified Purchase

Delicious, my kid is love those! Will order again

excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 20 2016 | Verified Purchase

It's very convenient and easy to take. I like this orange-cream taste and just placed extra order for 30 packets. Not so fishy for me.

Great healthy taste

Posted by sharonleesg on March 6 2018 | Verified Purchase

I like the orange taste. Definitely easier on the taste buds. I may consider buying the full pack.

great