Toothache Be Gone

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I reach for this product whenever I have a bout of toothache coming after excessive sugar intake without even realizing. I take two capsules twice a day at such times and my toothache is gone by the next day. Maintenance dose of once per day seems to suffice, but even without continuation there is something about this herbal combination that can swiftly go to the target area and do its work. Of course, it is imperative to stay off sugar while the nerves are repaired with calcium.

Herbal Calcium

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My food intake includes more beneficial greens and I take this supplement to up my calcium intake as I'm beginning to cut back on dairy milk-based products which are 'toxic' for blood type 'O'. Am thankful certain beef cuts are recommended for me though. Imho there’s nothing wrong with a delicious cut of rare fried sirloin steak with a bit of fat that’s come from grass-fed New Zealand beef now and again. I know I can have soy alternatives but prefer to stick with calcium supplements such as this one.

Good Stuff!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Been using these for a few years now to keep bones good.Was recomended by my Doctor (herbal)

unique

Posted by lauraandrews on Apr 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Not sure what to say about this, have not used for a long time, but I love that it's an alternative to other calcium products which are not always well absorbed or utilized by the body. I graduated from the Family Herbalist program through the School of Natural Healing that teaches all about Dr. Christopher's formulas and I feel that these are products I can trust. When I was looking for things that could help my son heal from his many back surgeries I knew this would be a good choice. There's a lot of capsules to take and that's one thing he doesn't like.

Формула кальция

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Очень довольны покупкой.

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

good product, natural

Greate product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Mach more easy to digest

I've recently tried this product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My friend recommended this product to me. I was not totally happy with the calcium product i was taking & had tried many others. I've just began taking my second bottle & have no complaints. It seems to be doing a wonderful job. I have no leg cramps or other discomforts that i had been periodically having. It has been very helpful with the recent knee dislocation I had. Try this product!

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

We love the quality of the calcium. Dr. Christopher is one of the greatest herbalists of all times.

great

Posted by CIPRIAN on Apr 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

i really feel this is helping. the teeth seem to become smoother.

1 2 3 4