“Extra Strong” makes the Dark Chocolate more beneficial

Posted by SEEKING-HEALTH REVIEWS on May 29 2013 | Verified Purchase

On Products-With-Reviews page, I have more reviews of other products I have bought and used. DARK chocolate is MISS UNIVERSE 2005 Natalie Glebova’s favorite wrinkle eliminator. Cocoa in DARK chocolate contains high levels of flavonoids and can help improve the condition of your skin. In one study, women who consumed cocoa had increases in blood flow to their skin, along with increased skin density and hydration. The skin surface also appeared smoother. WARNING: Avoid MILK chocolate is!!! Milk prevents the antioxidants being absorbed or used by your body.

A Solid Dark Chocolate, Not Fair Trade

Posted by wholefoods on August 15 2012 | Verified Purchase

I enjoyed this dark chocolate. I found the taste to be rich, although not quite up to the quality of other brands. I also noticed out of several bars I ordered, nearly all were slightly melted or broken during transit. Whether this is an issue with shipping or the product itself is uncertain. The cost is quite low and there are some drawbacks. The product is not fair-trade as are several other dark chocolates with higher prices. For this reason, and the difference in taste, I would probably go elsewhere for high cocoa content dark chocolate bars in the future.

Recomended

Posted by Shu-sh on September 18 2012 | Verified Purchase

very delicious dark chocolate, and is realy poem inside:-)

Favorite

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 29 2012 | Verified Purchase

My new favorite!

best chocolate yet

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 10 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love the intense, yet smooth, taste of the dark chocolate. It goes great with my daily Brazil nuts.

Juum

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 30 2012 | Verified Purchase

The best dark chocolate I've ever tasted! And the design is lovely.

Not bad.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 9 2014 | Verified Purchase

Not bad. But Viviani has higher cocao content, less sugar and is also organic so I think that one gives better value. But this is not bad because it is not sweet and is fair value.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 19 2012 | Verified Purchase

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 23 2018 | Verified Purchase

Fine!

EXTREMELY DELICIOUS 77% CHOCO

Posted by satokoban on February 22 2018 | Verified Purchase

I WATCHED DR GUNDRY'S VIDEO SAYING CHOCOLATE IS HEALTHY SNACK WHEN CHOOSING 72% OR MORE CACAO CONTENTS. BEFORE, I WAS ELIMINATING ALL SUGAR BUT NOW I EAT THEM.