Terrific Dark Chocolate with Cherries....Wrapper could be better. Like it!

Posted by Read-Me-Now-Be-Happy on May 27 2013 | Verified Purchase

This chocolate is terrific though I wish it were larger. Many chocolates have cheap, nasty ingredients such as very low quality oils. Not this one. The taste is excellent, there's a nice cherry taste to it though not too much. There could be more nuts in my opinion but overall it's an excellent chocolate. These aren't very large so you may want to buy several. Why not try the other flavors if you're buying for the first time? The Raspberry one is very tasty too. Both are favorites.

Chocolove, Cherries & Almonds in Dark Chocolate, 3.2 oz (90 g)

Posted by alvinlky on August 23 2012 | Verified Purchase

Its taste are great. yummy.chocolate lovers will love it..

Nice taste

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on July 23 2012 | Verified Purchase

Cherries and almonds are good in combination for me. Chocolate is not too bitter. Tasty thing :) // Вишни и миндаль хорошо подходят друг другу, шоколад черный, но не слишком горький.

Вкусняшка

Posted by viki95 on July 12 2012 | Verified Purchase

Очень вкусный черный шоколад с вишней и орехами! Очень!!!******** Very tasty dark chocolate with cherries and nuts! Very!********* שוקולד מריר, מאוד טעים, עם דובדבנים ואגוזים

Yumm

Posted by naturalkitten on June 25 2012 | Verified Purchase

The cherries are chewy, fruity bits of deliciousness in a nice mild dark chocolate while the almonds provide some crunch. I love this flavor!

Yami :-)

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 19 2011 | Verified Purchase

Loved it!

Good tasting chocolates

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 9 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very nice flavor, dark chocolate is not too bitter nor too sweet with just the right amount of almonds and cherries.

Love cherries and chocolate

Posted by eathealthy on October 17 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love the combination of cherries and chocolate, and the almonds are a nice touch. Will be ordering several of these for stocking stuffers at Christmas to share with the family! The sea salt bar is awesome too! If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Delicious

Posted by anna-on-iHerb on September 17 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like this sour taste, but Chocolove with salt is better \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ Приятный шоколад с кислинкой. Но миндаль с морской солью намного вкуснее.

**Delicious but unfortunately also disappointing** Chocolove, Cherries & Almonds in Dark Chocolate, 3.2 oz (90 g)

Posted by AIM-FOR-GOOD-HEALTH on February 9 2018 | Verified Purchase

Most chocolate is far too sweet for me but this one is perfect. This is only very mildly sweet which enabled me to taste the rich cocoa content, it's delicious. On the packet it refers to the "chewy crunchy combination of cherries and almonds" ; however there seems to be only the occasional chewiness of cherries and there are hardly any nuts. It seems to be 95% chocolate - I love nuts so was expecting a nice nutty experience but it seems there is only one or two very very small slivers in about every second square - not much for my liking. I much prefer the raspberries in dark chocolate version - same delicious chocolate but with plenty of bits of raspberries. Please click the 'yes' button if you thought this review was helpful. ♥♥☺Please also read my page for more help by clicking on my username (AIM-FOR-GOOD-HEALTH) – especially if you are new to I-herb!☺♥♥