Farlig god!

Posted by Ternen on August 13 2012 | Verified Purchase

Walters mandler kan gå å legge seg. Denne var kjempegod.

Reasons to AVOID MILK chocolate but EAT MORE DARK chocolate

Posted by My-Review-Page on April 27 2013 | Verified Purchase

Milk chocolate contains milk, which negates the health benefits, but much less cocoa. Avoid it. Benefits of DARK chocolate: (1) Lowers blood pressure, which lowers risks of heart attacks and strokes. (2) Reduces risk of colon cancer. (3) Healthy fats.The fat in dark chocolate does little to raise cholesterol. (4) Enhances glucose metabolism and helps prevent diabetes and obesity. How's that for a surprise! (5) Improves mood. It's a natural anti-depressant. (6) Improves brain function. (7) Eases PMS issues.

Chocolove, Almonds & Sea Salt in Dark Chocolate, 3.2 oz (90 g)

Posted by alvinlky on August 9 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good combination of flavour of dark chocolate, sea salt,and almonds, It's so delicious that chocolate lover will like it.

Addictive unique flavor!

Posted by msau99 on November 24 2013 | Verified Purchase

I first tried it two months back based on the good reviews here....and omg.....it's so delicious!!! So much so that I next ordered it in bulk. It's a very unique flavor....looking at the combo you wouldn't have guessed that its so yummilicious and addictive. All my family and friends and colleagues love it! Glad that it is of 55% cocoa so my diabetic father can enjoy it too. I need to stock it up again but currently it is out of stock! Dearest Iherb, please restock it asap.....thank you very much! Click on my username for more reviews! If you find this review helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Great for a choco-holic!

Posted by cmb-iherb-lover on March 14 2013 | Verified Purchase

I really love the hint of salt with the chocolate. It is a superb product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 9 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great combination! Love it!

Unorthodox approach to chocolate formulation, but (very) good result.

Posted by Rosiee on July 13 2012 | Verified Purchase

Normally, I am not the type of person, that likes to mix sweet with salty/spicy/sour ingredients, but this time I decided to give it a try since it is such a popular and well reviewed product. I can say, that I am glad I did! I am not a chocolate snob and don't eat chocolate that often, but when I do I like to take my time and enjoy it. With this one, because it has a little salty beside the sweet flavor, it feels like a little "explosion" in your mouth. Different regions of the tongue register the different flavor and it's VERY nice feeling. You have to experience it to really "explore" it truly.  I rarely eat more, that 1-2 little blocks, but this chocolate makes it enjoyable (and even healthy, when consumed in moderation) experience!

Love it!

Posted by jazzmiss on March 26 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this chocolate! Dark chocolate with almonds is my favorite combination and this one gives a bit unusual, exotic salty taste. Good as a present as it has very nice package with a poem written inside.

Posted by lipo4ka on December 7 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very exotic taste in my country.

WOW رائع

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

So deliciously tasty and rich in almonds, so highly Recommended. لذيذ جداً وأنصح به بشدة