Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 19 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a good chocolate, some salt makes it different and tasty. I started to add now some salt to my hot cocoa after trying this chocolate.

Good but can be better as well!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on April 8 2013 | Verified Purchase

Cocoa is rich in antioxidants, good fats, magnesium and other mineral. Magnesium is important as it is involved in more than 300 bodily function. Cocoa can help to reduce high blood pressure, heart diseases, stroke, increasing nitric oxide hence enhancing circulation, improve our mood and many more! Whoever thinks of using sea salt in the chocolate is a genius! It tastes very good and is a very nice combination between the sweetness and saltiness. The feeling of biting into the sea salts is tantalising as well. The price for a 90g chocolate is also very competitive. Unfortuanately, the chocolate offered is not organic. The good side is that it does not contain any milk which causes some extend of allegric reactions to most of the people. The sea salts also provide trace minerals. Considering that the land is overfarmed these days, the trace minerals will be benefical on top of the antioxidants provided by the cocoa. Just remember to moderate on this chocolate as sugar is still harmful if taken in large amounts. Check out my page for more reviews!

Cocolovee Bar

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 11 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have never tasted a chocolate bar like this. It is sweet and crunchy, but also contains a slight taste of saltiness. It does not taste too salty;just right. The bar resulted in a very interesting experience for me.

Chocolove, Almonds & Sea Salt in Dark Chocolate - Tastes Good for a Dark Chocolate - But If it is summer ...

Posted by Thoughtful-Reviews on May 1 2013 | Verified Purchase

>> I like the dark chocolaty taste of real cocoa. I take 100% pure cocoa chocolate and this compares admirably (75% cocoa). But reconsider ordering during the summer bec. mine was in a deformed, melted state when it was delivered. Still, the taste was there and uniquely sweet. It also has a love poem inside! Ideal as a gift to accompany flowers and chocolates. >>> To get more /Nuggets and Tips/ on products me and my family have actually bought and used... ... Click the link above [[Posted By Thoughtful-Reviews]]. Thanks for reading! <<<"

breaks easily

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 8 2012 | Verified Purchase

When I got this it had melted and cracked inside the paper, so I guess it´s been too warm and not handled especially carefully in shipping. Tastes great though, like the big bites of nuts.

Dark Chocolate

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 15 2012 | Verified Purchase

I loved this Chocolate bar. The sea salt gave it a interesting taste. There were plenty of almonds .I would buy it again.

Bon chocolat !

Posted by Audrey on March 17 2014 | Verified Purchase

Un très bon chocolat, original avec son sel et ses amandes. Parfait à grignoter !

nothing special but not bad

Posted by Rigane on October 24 2013 | Verified Purchase

I expected more salt and a little bitter taste. In my opinion the price is high for it. Besides it was not fresh - something white on the surface.

Un chocolate especial

Posted by rocioes on April 25 2013 | Verified Purchase

Imagino que si hay tantas reviews es porque es un producto muy comprado. A mí me ha encantado, el punto de sal lo hace muy especial. Eso sí, es más pequeño de lo que me esperaba por lo que no sé si realmente sale un poquito caro

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 19 2012 | Verified Purchase