Soft with your skin without soap

Posted by carrotheart on December 18 2016 | Verified Purchase

I started using this cleansing bar after a recommendation of a dermatologist for dry and sensitive skin years ago. I find it very soft, it has a lovely smell and feeling on the skin. I suggest not to leave it wet because it doesn't last as much. Great product. Hope you find this review useful.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

I found it cheaper in my local pharmacy.

Cetaphil gentle cleansing bar-highly recommend

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20 2017 | Verified Purchase

I had tried a number of supposedly allergenic bathing products in the market. This is the only one that seems to really cleanse and moisturise, and soothe itchy sensitive skin. Keep the soap dry on well drying soap dish or it 'melts' losing its form. Good price at iHerb!

Good Products

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 8 2018 | Verified Purchase

Cheaper than in the store

Great for sensitive skin, for both face and body

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

What I don't like about most cleansing products for sensitive skin is that they don't lather. This lathers as beautifully as any regular soap, and has a light, clean scent while you're using it (only the faintest hint when you've dried off). I have dry sensitive skin on my body, very oily skin on my face, and this has really helped both. My facial skin is thoroughly clean without any stripping-- breakouts have decreased since I started using it. My partner compliments me on how much clearer, softer and more even my skin is!

Best facial and body soap for very dry & dehydrated skin!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been buying this product for quite a long time and was surprised and happy I could buy it from iHerb in bulk of 12 at a time.

Excellent purchase

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excellent purchase and fast delivery, Thanks.