higher potency

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

An article I read recently said to check your fish oil product for potency of DHA/EPA. Most contain 1000mg of fish oil, but only about 300mg DHA/EPA in 1 capsule. This Carlson formulation contains 500mg DHA/EPA in 1 capsule. It is more expensive per capsule, but now we only take 1 capsule per day instead of 2.

Fish oil at an affordable price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Fish oil at an affordable price. I personally prefer the Carlson Elite omega to this.

Super Omega

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

There is no smell or flavor with this soft gel.

Probably, it's too much advertised by iHerbers

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

So far I cannot understand whether it works or not - I take two pills daily for 3 weeks now. Nothing has changed yet in my overall health or beauty. My hair is shiny as it is, though hair ends tend to get dry and split all of a sudden three-four months after being carefully cut - I hope Omega-3 would help me with this weird lack of nutrition (I don't color or blow-dry my hair, nothing harsh and eat good balanced food anyway). Also, my skin is quite oily while very thin with tendency to overdryness, and they say, such supplements do change the situation to normal skin or just much better. The reason why I leave such a non-informative review is because many reviewers said that these pills have no nasty fishy burp as a side effect comparing to other brands. Well, it does and not even less - I have taken Now Foods Omega and Super Omega 3-6-9 combos. Plus, these are somehow sweet outside, which I find not so good.

gift for my friend

Posted by zoezhang on Nov 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

gift for my friend

Good high quality fish oil

Posted by MrJellybean on Jun 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

We all know the benefits of fish oil these days. Great source of Omega 3 at a great price. Carlson makes some of the highest quality fish oils around so highly recommended.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like that Super Omega-3 contains more EPA and DHA per softgel. Only reason I didn't rate it 5 is because unlike the regular Carlson's omega-3, this one is vague as to exactly which fish are included:< The reason i still use it it because this is one of just 2 or 3 brands of fish oil my cats will accept. It's not as stinky as Natural Factors and some other brands they hate, so that might have something to do with it. Anyway, their fur is just amazing, and my one cat's itchy spot is gone now.

Slight after-taste - can be avoided

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I bought Carlson Labs' Super Omega Fish Oil because it was approved by ConsumerLab and has a high concentration of Omega3. The fishy after-taste is less than any other brand I have tired. I take it 30 minutes after a meal to avoid the problem altogether. I plan to reorder.

NOT STRONG BUT GOOD

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2018 | Verified Purchase

NOT STRONG BUT GOOD

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Order was shipped fast and everything was fine. I’ve got the box in two weeks (Ukraine).Carlsons omega was good. With fine expiration date, with free bottle of omega 3. Will buy it one more time, but this time will try with salmon.