JA
日本語
レビューを検索

Delicious!!

4628626749166394010により 1 17, 2015 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Finally!! A vanilla stevia with a beautiful and genuine vanilla flavor. Great concentration unlike most of the watered down stevia reformulations most companies seem to have moved towards. Will buy again and again.

Perfect sweetener

Reviewer3088374により 8 07, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

the vanilla taste is really good

Very potent

4686799310330323389により 11 19, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This is the first time I have tried a liquid stevia and I was very surprised at how strong it was. I tried one drop straight onto my tongue and, Wow!! tasted like medicine. I have since tried a couple of drops into a smoothie and it added a very pleasant sweetness. I will be using this in cooking, but very sparingly.

yummy, rich flavor

5506400924355035506により 3 17, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I use this for the vanilla flavor in my raw shakes and desserts. I use less dates because the stevia adds sweetness and we get that shot of vanilla. I haven't used it for baked goods yet since I'm not doing as much baking but I wouldn't hesitate to experiment with it. I also have the straight stevia from California Xtracts and LOVE it.

4815234150950749484により 12 31, 2015 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

In love with this. I tried stevia powder before this and it just tasted too "earthy" or something. I love vanilla so I think this is delicious and a little of it goes a long way.

No after taste

Reviewer1532966により 1 13, 2017 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

My husband and I have really liked this sweetener. We're trying not to use coffee mate anymore but go a mm ore natural and less caloric route. We've used about 5 drops in a cup of coffee every day this week and I've used it in pancake batter. There no after taste and it sweetens well.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Love it for desserts/ para preparar postres

TryingHealthyWayにより 3 07, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I'm a fan of stevia, and this liquid stevia with vanilla is excellent for dessert preparations and for my oat meal in the mornings. Me gusta mucho la stevia y esta stevia líquida con vainilla es perfecta para preparar postres y para mi avena por las mañana.

Health for your liver

5096587344349012502により 7 11, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Great product for diabetes and for loosing weight. Its flavor or vanilla is really nice.

Ironic

TriedandTestedにより 3 06, 2015 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

It's funny this is "Alcohol-Free", because it tastes VERY strongly of alcohol, regardless of what you add it to. The vanilla smell is pretty wonderful, though.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Glad iherb offer alchohol free vanilla..

MrOsloにより 5 12, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Works great with "The Best Raw Chocolate Recipe Ever!" youtube vid.

1-10 件/合計 16