JA
JPY
カートは空っぽです
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
カートに追加されました
合計:
割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートの合計:
ご購入手続き
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:
iHerb お客様のレビュー

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビューを書く
レビュー
1-5 件/合計 5
言語
並び替え

Tastes Great

4833347074600244962により 11 04, 2013 に掲載

This tastes great for my baking and drinks like lemonade and tea, but be warned it's a little runny and will come out of the dropper on its own. Make sure to shake before using.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Don't waste your money

Stargazerにより 10 08, 2014 に掲載

Liquid stevia (alcohol-free) is a staple in my home. I normally use Wisdom Naturals or Kal but decided to give this brand a try since (1) it is less expensive than Wisdom Naturals, and (2) Kal recently changed their formula to include maltodextrin. I will just have to pay the extra for Wisdom Naturals as I found California Xtracts to be quite unpleasant in comparison. It seems you have to add more and more in an attempt to attain the level of sweetness you desire, but it still doesn't really taste "sweet"... it just tastes "off." It is diluted and the kind/quality that has the weird flavor that some cheaper stevias often have. Good quality stevias are potent and enhance sweetness without affecting taste. This one is a "miss" in my opinion, I'm very disappointed, sorry I wasted my money.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Жидкая стевия

iherbmariaにより 10 07, 2016 に掲載

Горечи нет. Я капаю на большую чашку кофе с молоком 10 капель, получилось прям сладко-пресладко. Капель 7-8 было бы достаточно, перестаралась. Надо просто привыкнуть к нюансам ощущения сладости стевии. Дозатор удобнейший, бутылочка хороша, из толстого тёмного стекла. Подсластитель понравился, хватит такого здоровенного пузырька надолго. Жаль, что снимают с продажи 😕

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Stevia, alcohol free

5099909545544593287により 6 03, 2016 に掲載

I've been trying different stevias, alcohol free, as the one i like has begun adding corn-based (non-GMO) maltodextrose. I'm not pleased with this, and wanted an alternative. This one is the best i've found so far. It has the least after-taste. I've tried about 8 different brands/blends now, and of them all this is the closest to one i would be able to easily use.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Only stevia product I like

5127226940951550207により 6 06, 2015 に掲載

This is the only stevia product I've found that I like

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

1-5 件/合計 5