no difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 31 2016 | Verified Purchase

Have not noticed any difference. Possibly my sleeplessness is from taking this too late in the day. I have altered my dosage times and still not noticing any changes in my moods or desires or energy.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

I just took this product for 4days. But l can feel the difference. Now l feel less tired and more energetic. Will keep using this product.

Good product!

Posted by ataarta on September 25 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought maca to get a clear skin, but the maca root has a myriad of other health benefits too! It balances hormones and that way treats PMS and I do notice that I’m less moody tan usual during that time of the month. It works wonders with libido (wink)! Maca should increase energy, but in my case I do not know what tho think, as sometimes it seems that it gives me energy, and sometimes it seems that it does not. Maybe I have to take it during a longer period of time to see the effects.

We had great expectations from this product, but the effect was very weak!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 21 2018 | Verified Purchase

I used cheaper maca products than this, and yet the effect was more spectacular. From this product we had high expectations, but the effect was very poor, although I administered 1 capsule 3 times a day. I have doubts because I do not see the same effect as other similar preparations. Nothing special feels ... maybe I will have to increase the dose! Instead, the price per capsule is cheap and the product is suitable for vegetarians (it does not contain soy, milk, gluten and other allergens).

WORKS!!!i highly recommend to put the C0'DE: "TA L65 41" for 5 % Any Order!* ( no spa ces)*

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 20 2018 | Verified Purchase

This works just perfect for me! I feel much better with it! I highly recommend putting the c~0 '~d~e "TA L65 41" for 5% AnyOrder!* ( no spa ces)*

Great Health with Maca -> Read More..

Posted by SUPER BEN on November 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

Amazing trusted and value brand, Maca provides a powerful source of nutrition.. with health benefits such as: Sexual function, libido, and fertility - Maca has long been used to promote sexual function of both men and women. It’s thought to boost libido and increase endurance, Menstrual issues and menopause, Physical and mental energy, General health and disease prevention, Skin health - Maca has been used for skin issues. For some users, it helps to clear acne and blemishes, Mood and hormone balance and many more.. I take it first thing in the morning and before workout.. highly recommended!! For more useful quality reviews and more Equal Benefits.. Just Enter my page ( SUPER BEN ) green link.

Awesome Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've gone through menopause and this product has stopped me having to take estrogen!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good protuct, I love it! Super

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 21 2016 | Verified Purchase

I started with this products but feeling more energy alredy

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 31 2017 | Verified Purchase