Great product, but regular price too high!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product and I could feel the positive impact right away. But the regular price of USD 39.95 for 30 servings is too high. I guess most customers up to now have bought it for the trial price of USD 22.95. I'd be surprised, if sales figures keep up at the regular price that is offered to customers that already had bought a trial package. I hope, price will come down. Until then, I'm using a different liposomal vitamin C product.

Excellent.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I think most of the negative reviews are coming from people who are consuming it right out of the package (instead of putting it in a small bit of water as you are supposed to) and not liking the taste. Maybe the company needs better foreign language instructions. My only concern was that it seemed a little more runny (less solid) than the liv-on liposomal vitamin c. Otherwise it seems to be just as effective. I took some after getting stung by a wasp, and it seemed to lessen the inflammation and pain.

Works and tastes ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Tastes ok, but more importantly works well. Can notice anti-inflammatory effect and boosts immunity when feeling run down.

We used the normal LivOn Lab Vit C but the kids love the taste of this one more.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is great for kids who don't want to take their vit C. We use this whenever our kids get sick. Instead of antibiotics (4 years since any of us used antibiotics). Mainly due to Vit C. It is just too expensive...if you buy an ultrasonic cleaner, ascorbic acid and lenticin (and vodka) you can DIY it. If you make one kg, you will pay all your equipment off at the first batch...but the taste is not that good, tried it once. The flavoured Vit C also has a preservative in that I think it is totally useless, because the VitC will preserve it. It probably comes from the orange flavour they add to the Vit C. So remove the preservative and lower the price....then you have a 5 star product!

awful taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I certainly feel better , but the taste is horrible ! so sweet .....so when you mustn't take any sugar....

A must for good health

Posted by DeanaS on Sep 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Vit C is probably the most important nutrient we can all use more of, and this form is the best for actually getting it in to your blood to do some good. Much better than an IV. I put a few ounces of cold water in a coffee cup, squeeze this in to the water, then open wide and down it like eating an oyster. You don't want to touch this stuff, it does not taste good. If it was less expensive I'd take more than one per day. Take on an empty stomach either upon waking or at bed time.

Good product - don't like the packaging

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I gave this 4 stars instead of 5 because after buying it I really don't like the packaging -- having to open and squeeze a foil pack (and hope you get all of the expensive product out) is a disincentive to using it. I would prefer a bottled liquid that I can pour directing into a measuring spoon. The taste directly out of the package is not great - I mix it with a small amount of water so it is easy to take that way. I am hoping that it is worth the extra cost to take vitamin c in the liposomal form.

ปานกลาง

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

คุณภาพกลางๆๆๆ ราคาพอได้

Sweet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Personally I wouldn't buy this type of Lyposomal Vit C again. it is extremely sweet and quite liquid so hard to swallow all at once.

better taste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I bought this and the other brand. and somehow, I opened the other box first. The taste is awful! but... I know it works. so when I finished that and open this one... I really really surprised, it taste "good"! and I know that I can give this to my kids for a try later.

1 2