very tasty

Posted by LizLiz on December 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very tasty. Its my fisrt experience with protein snaks. never tasted one. Ans I m very happy that I choosed to try this specific one. So tasty so many whole nuts and chocolate. I m going now to order the big package of 12.

Excellent Bar

Posted by Fitness on January 12 2018 | Verified Purchase

This makes a great snack before my workouts and my in-between meals. The dark chocolate combined with the nuts tastes delicious and the salt balances the sweet just right. I will order them again. The sweet bars are way too sweet for my liking.

Posted by CLICK HERE for favorites on January 19 2018 | Verified Purchase

I personally love the taste of dark chocolate. Dark chocolate is an anti-oxidant and provides a variety of health benefits. It has a good amount of fiber and will help keep your digestive system healthy! The chocolate is smooth and the sweet/saltiness are perfectly balanced. The texture is very crunchy and the flavour releases quickly. I have them as a snack or replace my morning. These are my favorite bars. I literally cannot keep them in the house because even though they are healthy, they taste like candy. I would eat the entire box in a day if I could! If you savor them, you can really taste the hint of sea salt at the end which blends perfectly with the dark chocolate and nuts. I go crazy for these!

tastes good

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 16 2018 | Verified Purchase

tastes good but $2.50 is too much for such a tiny bar

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 12 2018 | Verified Purchase

Seriously what an amazing price for this product! ITS SO DELICIOUS!!!!!!! Enjoy f i v e % by u s i n g—— ( S A D 1 3 2 8 ) ——c o n t i n o u s l y without s p a c es”

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 9 2018 | Verified Purchase

Love it! Will buy again

Good Treat To Have!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 8 2018 | Verified Purchase

Good balance of sweet and salty, have ordered a pack of 12!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 7 2018 | Verified Purchase

Very delicious. I will order again.

this product has great features

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 4 2018 | Verified Purchase

it very testy, iwill buy again

~Absolutely delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 4 2018 | Verified Purchase

Bought this bar as on special and as a treat - yummy and very hard not to eat the lot in one sitting.