Very good! Doesn't have the protein taste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I add this to my smoothie after my workouts and it does not change my smoothie taste at all! Just a little thicker which is not my concern. Worth the money I paid for !

no taste, good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

i like that it doesnt have much taste. added to my juice and my juice still taste about the same

Product that i ordered has strong plastic flavor!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this product along with other unflavored products from iherb in October 18, 2017 and when i got it aproximately a month ago i was glad to have them. It happened that this one i tasted most recent. So, firstly it was a troble with a zipper. I spent smth like 5 minutes to close it. Next thing that alerted me was that after i add water it dissapears instantly with a little bubbles on the surface that has a color resembling a color of gasoline on the surfase of water. Dissolution seemed for me strange because it shouldn`t have any adds, but I read features on a package and saw that this prot is instantize and that must be the reason why it dissapears in water so fast. Also i checked whether it contains prot in it at all and poored with boiling water. Result is positive. And when i tasted it it wasn`t be unflavored at all! it had significant taste and smell of plastic! I couldn`t just throw it away as i spend 1/3 of my salary on it! The last and the worst thing was that i got a stomack and a head ache along with a temperature next day. It may be general poisoning or stuff like that if it wasn`t strange plastic smell that i felt almost all-first-day-long after i had taken it. And i had to recover and take pills and stick to a diet for next week. Now the only thing that i have to do is to throw it in the thrash. I`m very disappointed.

Great isolate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This powder is decent, it mixes well which is all I can really say about it. The nutritional profile is great at 27g of protein without all the unhealthy additives. The last powder I used, I would max out my cholesterol daily just from the powder. I can take as much of this as I want without having to worry about it. The only thing that raises my eyebrows was requiring two scoops instead of just including a larger scooper.

Got some words to remind u.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Please listen very carefully, customers form china do not choos ems delivery , cause dude is too slow. Can not judge the product till get my packge.

little bit of dissapointment

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Ive been having the smaller version of this protein for a long time and got so excited when this size came out. but for some reason, it doesn't dissolve into water like the smaller version. bubbles are made and hard to drink. hope it gets better next time and if it doesn't, I'm not planning to buy it again <➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖> 12/21/2017 NOTE FROM THE MANUFACTURER: Thank you for your review. We are very sorry you feel that there is a difference between our 1 pound Whey Protein Isolate and our 5 pound Whey Protein Isolate. There is absolutely no difference with the starting Whey Protein Isolate raw material. We use the exact same Whey Protein Isolate for both sizes. Solubility/Dispersibility may vary slightly from LOT to LOT but always meets or exceeds set specifications.

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2018 | Verified Purchase

easy to mix, taste is very gentle. highly recommend

Easy on the stomach

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Over the past few weeks I have sampled several different protein powders, as I have tried to find something that I can digest easily. I am extremely happy with this protein powder. It is extremely pure, with just whey protein and some sunflower lecithin. There are no artificial sweeteners, added sugars, or anything else. The fact that it is unflavored makes it very easy to mix with just about anything. And the best part is the low lactose content. This is a low lactose whey isolate which doesn't upset my stomach at all. Whereas a whey protein concentrate I bought recently from a different company ruined my stomach. I enjoy mixing it with some almond milk and it makes for a pleasant drink. I've also mixed it with a peanut butter shake as well as a fruit smoothie. It's been good in all of these mixes. Highly recommended!

Best protein at reasonable price.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have tried several top brands and this is the most value for money and best i have tried. It is isolate and thereby there is noticeable non bloating. Saw negative reviews on this and so untrue. Mine dissolve very well. Love it unflavoured no aritifical sweetener and taste good. I have stock another 2 packs. However their casein is difficult to dissolve but that is casein genric property.

No flavour is the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The product is great! No flavour is the best!

1 2 3