Very good! Doesn't have the protein taste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

I add this to my smoothie after my workouts and it does not change my smoothie taste at all! Just a little thicker which is not my concern. Worth the money I paid for !

no taste, good

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

i like that it doesnt have much taste. added to my juice and my juice still taste about the same

Best whey

Posted by Kevin on March 31 2018 | Verified Purchase

I've stopped taking whey for a few years due to it being heavily loaded with artificial flavors, artificial sweeteners (sorbitol, acesulfame potassium, sucralose and etc) and thickening agent. Was over the moon when I found this great brand on iHerb. Just two ingredients - Whey protein isolate (from bovine milk), non-GMO sunflower lecithin, this is gold.

Great isolate

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

This powder is decent, it mixes well which is all I can really say about it. The nutritional profile is great at 27g of protein without all the unhealthy additives. The last powder I used, I would max out my cholesterol daily just from the powder. I can take as much of this as I want without having to worry about it. The only thing that raises my eyebrows was requiring two scoops instead of just including a larger scooper.

Dissolves easily

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 22 2018 | Verified Purchase

The protein dissolves easily but smells bad. It has no flavor so its hard to drink it without any additions.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 27 2018 | Verified Purchase

I take this together with Nitro Tech as that is too sweet. I also add creatine and glutamine. As a whole this is good to use as pure protein.

Got some words to remind u.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

Please listen very carefully, customers form china do not choos ems delivery , cause dude is too slow. Can not judge the product till get my packge.

little bit of dissapointment

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

Ive been having the smaller version of this protein for a long time and got so excited when this size came out. but for some reason, it doesn't dissolve into water like the smaller version. bubbles are made and hard to drink. hope it gets better next time and if it doesn't, I'm not planning to buy it again <➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖> 12/21/2017 NOTE FROM THE MANUFACTURER: Thank you for your review. We are very sorry you feel that there is a difference between our 1 pound Whey Protein Isolate and our 5 pound Whey Protein Isolate. There is absolutely no difference with the starting Whey Protein Isolate raw material. We use the exact same Whey Protein Isolate for both sizes. Solubility/Dispersibility may vary slightly from LOT to LOT but always meets or exceeds set specifications.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 4 2018 | Verified Purchase

Good