You only need two capsues a day to feel relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

I give California Gold's product 5 stars because you only need 2 capsules once a day to feel the benefits. Other products I am taking you need up to six a day. Too many. I am a person who has scoliosis of the spine and have daily lower back pain. The chiropractor and herbalists all recommend glucosamine and chondroitin right away, so after trying several other products, I am very satisfied with the herbal ingredients in this product and the fast delivery of relief it gives my lower spine. Give it a try.

One that WORKs

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

There are so many Glucosamine + products and it has taken me quite some time to find the one that works for me. This one does! After two weeks of 3 caps a day (1 each with meal) I really noticed improvement in all my joints.

Good quality with beneficial ingredients product. (but for noticeable results more time and other factors needed)

Posted by GavrielWhiteRose on February 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

I chose this specific product because it impressively contains the major 4 ingredients to support healthy joints ( knee pain in my mother case ) ( not all similar other brands contain all 4, Glucosamine- vegetarian glucosamine in this brand !, chondroitin, msm, and hyaluronic acid ). i feel that you must be persistent in taking this supplement and you must do special physical exercises regularly to target your specific needs. Good luck to us all...

No comments

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 27 2016 | Verified Purchase

A good alternative to my usual Glucosamine fix with it being vegan.

Is This Product For REAL?? Super AMAZED!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 20 2018 | Verified Purchase

I got diagnosed with osteo arthritis a couple years ago and my knees have flared up, time and again, over the years. Specialist in Singapore had told me I would probably need knee surgery in 8 years' time and had given me standard calcium pills which did nothing for me. Then recently, my finger joints have been experiencing some pain which I have been tolerating for about 2 weeks. After doing some research, I decided to get this product coz the price and ingredients were what I was looking for. Just tried this yesterday 20 Jan 2018 and today 21 Jan 2018, my pain is 70% gone!!! Incredible and super amazed! I know it's not a cure but I will continue to use this product for sure! It is non-GMO, no-gluten, no-soy and a 100% vegetarian friendly product. This is touted as a dietary supplement only so don't expect a miracle cure. And did I mention it is only S$20?? Just started using it yesterday, taking the recommended dosage of 2 capsules twice a day, meaning I consumed 4 pills in tota

Non Gmo, sourced from reputable companies

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

The only downside is CGN never bothers to reply to customers queries, im not the only 1. Thats why on the whole I gave a 3 star. But the product is good, there is no gelatin. Customers should refuse to take products with gelatin, this will force manufacturers to find a healthier and cleaner alternative. Gelatin has no nutritional value and its made from unwanted remains.

Early days

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

But feeling the results already

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 20 2017 | Verified Purchase

I believe I read that several places, plus the combo of ingredients are perfect for what I wanted!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

Bought for family member .. they find it’s helpful to maintain their joints etc as they go regular exercise at gymn..

Worked great and Worth trying, if you would like a Rebate, just click the Rebate (GREEN) to show the lifetime PR0M0 Good product for a great price

Posted by Rebate on December 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

Helped with my sore hip join from excessive training