Nice smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 13 2015 | Verified Purchase

I wanted an enzyme cleaner for cat urine accidents and was overall pleased with this product. It has a very pleasant fresh lime smell, and works reasonably well at removing the odour from soft furnishings and carpet. I would recommend and buy again

Good Odor Remover

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 5 2010 | Verified Purchase

Gets rid of pet odors well!

Pretty good

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 15 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was impressed with the stain removing properties but I had to use more than I expected. I will buy again.

Pretty Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 8 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'm not positive if this stuff has made a difference, but it smells great and this combined with Ecover made me love our laundry. I only give this 4 stars because I'm not quite sure how much to use in our laundry, so I ended up going through a whole bottle in 2 weeks. Also, it didn't help at all with the musty smell that had developed in our washer, I ended up running a cleaner through there (it is a front loader), but I had thought this product would help get rid of the musty laundry smell.

Love this stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 19 2011 | Verified Purchase

Doesn't take out all stains, as it says, but I do love to use it in the laundry and waste bins. The scent is very light and not offensive when used as a household cleanser.

BioKleen Bac- Out

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 27 2011 | Verified Purchase

Gets the stains out! Carpets and pet stains especially. Not to mention the cloth diapers and what comes along with them! :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like the smell which is not too strong. Very effective for blood stains also. Does the job.

Works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 24 2012 | Verified Purchase

Seems to do a pretty decent job for laundry.