the best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very good tool! Wipe their floors, dust, wipe the furniture. Smell nice. Concentrated. Very economical! Очень хорошее средство для мыться всего! Запах приятный, не резкий. Пенится хорошо. Концентрированный. Очень экономичный.

Great stuff, does the job

Posted by Norimah on Aug 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a great cleaning liquid. Buying the 32oz will be more worth the price. Can be diluted so it pretty much last u a long time

I like it!

Posted by filmoyster on Dec 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Works great, concentrated, am planning to use as my go-to cleaner for the bathroom, kitchen, and even use it for the toilet. Works as well as the nasty ones.

good enough / Hace su trabajo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Este limpiador concentrado me parece eficaz. Lo uso para fregar el suelo básicamente, pero me gustaría darle más usos.

DIY All Purpose Spray

Posted by Miranda on Dec 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use it to make my own Spray for my kitchen counter , bathroom and all surfaces in my apartment, even the glass and windows . I add the recommended amount in a diffuser plus some essential oil and voila - organic, economical, cleans well and choose your own smell .

Simply the best cleaning product ever.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It is annoying that Iherb keeps removing my old reviews, so I have to write again what I think of the products. This is the best cleaning product for people with MCS (multiple chemical sensitivites), bar none!

versatile soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've used Shaklee for years but this works just as well.

Good...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Keep ordering.

good all purpose cleanser

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

this cleans well and leaves a light fresh scent that isn't too over-powering.

Perfect all-purpose cleaner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good all purpose cleaner, works well for kitchen,bath and floors. I am re-ordering second bottle, first worked well for more then 6months. Natural, kind of needle smell.

1 2