Too sweet for my liking

Posted by Wakeupgrindrepeat on Jun 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I think there is too much added sugar in this which is unnecessary . I would prefer it if there was no added sugar , just peanut flour and cacao . It tastes not bad but I prefer the original peanut butter . If u are saving up on calories then probably pb2 would be a good alternative to the full fat creamy peanut butter .

Amazing!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I fell in love with this product.. I'm using it for everything- from spread to sauces..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Delicious we all love it!

Super!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is super yummy and saves a lot of calories if you like peanut butter and you are thinking about your waist line this is a really great solution if you can not really control the ammount of pb you eat! Great for making smoothies!!

Low fat, great taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It tastes great, especially when you consider how low in fat it is compared to regular peanut butter. However, I do prefer the original version of PB2. The chocolate taste is too subtle.

Delicious, creamy but no chocolate taste.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

There is no taste of chocolate! However is delicious anyway, I always buy PB2!

chocolate pb2

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Yum yum yum is all I can say!

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Both the original and chocolate flavour tastes so good and I can't help living without peanut butter!

Looooove

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

So yummy and addicting. You can adjust the water, i'd start off with little cause you can always add more water later and adjust to your personal preference. I don't mind it runny or creamy. Doesn't taste exactly like real peanut butter but to me, it's better and healthy. I can even eat this out of the jar without water. Or you can be creative and add it to your baking or yogurt, whatever.

i love it

Posted by Abbie on Dec 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

recommend , it tastes to good