Too sweet for my liking

Posted by Wakeupgrindrepeat on June 22 2015 | Verified Purchase

I think there is too much added sugar in this which is unnecessary . I would prefer it if there was no added sugar , just peanut flour and cacao . It tastes not bad but I prefer the original peanut butter . If u are saving up on calories then probably pb2 would be a good alternative to the full fat creamy peanut butter .

Versatile and Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 6 2018 | Verified Purchase

Amazing and delicious when used as a PB flavouring or mix-in. My favourite breakfast is steel-cut oats with PB2, cacao and stevia. Also works really well as an icecream topping, yoghurt mix-in and in blended into egg-white and banana smoothies. I've tried mixing with water to create light PB, but it's not the same. That said, mixing 3:1 PB2 with an oil of your choice makes a knock-out smooth peanut butter. Currently on my 5th tub in the past 6mths! The plain PB2 is just as delicious. The chocolate flavour is not intense enough for me so I always add extra cacao.

Amazing!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 1 2016 | Verified Purchase

I fell in love with this product.. I'm using it for everything- from spread to sauces..

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 22 2016 | Verified Purchase

Delicious we all love it!

Super!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 12 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is super yummy and saves a lot of calories if you like peanut butter and you are thinking about your waist line this is a really great solution if you can not really control the ammount of pb you eat! Great for making smoothies!!

Low fat, great taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 14 2015 | Verified Purchase

It tastes great, especially when you consider how low in fat it is compared to regular peanut butter. However, I do prefer the original version of PB2. The chocolate taste is too subtle.

Delicious, creamy but no chocolate taste.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 2 2016 | Verified Purchase

There is no taste of chocolate! However is delicious anyway, I always buy PB2!

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 7 2018 | Verified Purchase

I definitely like the chocolate better than the original.

Delicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 3 2018 | Verified Purchase

I use chocolate PB2 everyday in my yoghurt. It makes the yoghurt luxuriously thick and helps up the protein content slightly.

Amazing product