Containing SUGAR

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 9 2013 | Verified Purchase

The taste is good. It is salty but not sweet that much. But it still contains SUGAR, which means that it is not that much healthy. I kinda liked this but I am not gonna reorder because of SUGAR.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 22 2013 | Verified Purchase

The taste is not the same as a real PB but it's good and it's easier to put in cake.

Posted by vivianafabregatf on December 16 2012 | Verified Purchase

Me cuesta prepararlo aunque reconozco que el sabor es bueno

would be better without sugar

Posted by nzreviewer on September 20 2012 | Verified Purchase

bought this because I wanted to try a recipe that asked for it, but am not really a fan of sugar in peanut butter!

Hmm, Nope

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 10 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was hopeful about this product seeing how popular it seems to be- always sold out and about 10 billion blogs/websites boasting how great it is. Can't say I was that impressed. When I made it as a peanut butter substitute (spread on toast) the consistency was good but the flavour was blah. It tasted like bad reduced fat peanut butter...apparently the flavour is in the oil! I also tried it again in a muffin mix and can honestly say it made no impact on the flavour at all- there wasn't even a hint of peanut taste. So I suppose it's great for peanut butter addicts who need to portion control or are really worried about the fat content- I suppose it does it's job but only in the way that ALL substitutes do: at best it's a poor imitation. Happy to be convinced otherwise if someone has an absolutely banging recipe/use though!

If you really like pb, DON'T buy it!

Posted by Alba Safe on May 25 2015 | Verified Purchase

It's a good low calorie alternative for peanut butter, but the taste isn't very real, because it has other ingredients besides the peanuts (sweeteners). Is very useful in low carb recipes too, and making sauces or mugcakes. But I think natural plain PB is way healthier than this product.

Taste god

Posted by LivKarinNorway on November 26 2012 | Verified Purchase

But my yougurt tast better without. I have a hard time finding food that its fit together with.

Doesn't taste like real peanut butter

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 11 2018 | Verified Purchase

It's nothing close to peanut butter, but has much lower calories. Will not buy it again though.

Not for those in a hurry

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

I gave this a try because I would eat an entire jar of peanut butter in a week and hoped this would slow me down-- it did, a bit too much. While not terrible, the water-made peanut butter adds extra time and dish washing to my morning routine and is not very tasty. I found myself just skipping this topping more often than not. It was also disappointing to see sugar in the ingredients. I imagine this would be ok to use in shakes, but I will not be repurchasing.

Un tanto sintético

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

Habitualmente tomo mantequilla de cacahuete normal, ya preparada, y quizás sea por esto que noto el sabor un tanto artificial. No está mala pero no es un producto que volvería a comprar.

1 2 3 4