Good serum, less artificial than most but comfortable

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 9 2010 | Verified Purchase

I find this serum extremely similar to Avalon C serum which is also made without silicones and certain other unpleasant chemicals. It has a nice smell and goes on smoothly. I notice that without silicones, serums don't have the "slippery" feel and instead dry a bit on the skin, but this serum sinks in nicely and the "dried on" feeling is fairly minimal. It makes my face brighter when it's on and acts as a good base for anything I choose to layer over it. In the summer, I don't need to use a moisturizer over this--I just go straight to the sunblock. I don't know if it's doing anything for me for the longer term, but I think it is making my overall complexion slightly brighter and I look less ruddy when I've spent some time in the sun when I use this product regularly. The vitamin C form in this is very stable but I've read that it's a mixed bag as to how effective it is for you. If you're happy with this form of C in other serums, BWC is a good one to try and a good deal. If you are accustomed to other forms or have a serum you like, probably not worth switching.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 7 2008 | Verified Purchase

I had not tried any of the other BWC products prior to this one. I have only used this for a couple of weeks but my complexion appears brighter and smoother. I use it in connection with another serum with peptides and I am seeing a nice difference in my 54 year old skin.

I love, love this!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 23 2011 | Verified Purchase

After having 2 kids, I got dark spots and patches on my face I didn't have before. Just few days of applying it, my complexion improved dramatically. I was so impressed by it(can't beat the price), I sent one to my mom too!

Heart <3

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 4 2010 | Verified Purchase

Fell in love with this product on my 1st application. Non oily and it was quickly absorbed! It has a light citrus smell and its pleasant. I have been using it for a week and I can feel that my skin is smoother and getting more radiant.

nothing special, but still a good product

Posted by resurcat on August 2 2013 | Verified Purchase

this serum a bit watery, not sticky at all, smells of neroli and citrus. absorbs a bit too quickly, but that's the price of no-silicone formula brightened my face a little, evened the skintone due to whitening effect. i wouldn't recommend using it in summer, citrus oils are known to be phototoxic, plus after some two weeks of usage your face looks considerably paler than the rest of your body.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product has made my skin smoother, and my complexion is brighter and more even. I have had a small dark spot from a nasty hair iron burn for years, and it is barely noticeable now.

My skin was happy

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 23 2012 | Verified Purchase

I used this for a month. My combination acne-prone skin, which is usually oily, actually felt moisturized and smooth. I'm not thrilled about the price, however.

Great product but....

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 4 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great product, goes on smoothly and absorbs well. I haven't used it long enough to tell if it will cause break outs. My only issue is with the pump...it shoots out with lightening speed! I was just putting some on and I had to wipe at least 1/2 of it off of my wall (and that's with applying pressure very carefully). Not sure if it's just my bottle though.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 21 2012 | Verified Purchase

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 19 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good day serum under moisteriser, use it for day with Avalons renewal cream. Good for sensitive skin as mine plays up with just about everything.

1 2 3