blood pressure, fat burning, plaque eraser

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 30 2008 | Verified Purchase

i take 1 tablespoon every day to help burn fat. my husband's blood pressure is kept in check with ground flaxseed and this flax oil. it dissolves the plaque in the arteries, which protects memory and heart as well. even the plaque on our teeth!

Flax Seed Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 18 2008 | Verified Purchase

In my opinion, Barlean's is the best for flax seed oil. The highest lignan is protective against breast cancer, but be sure you get down to the bottom and stir it up or you won't get the full benefit of it.

the best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 17 2007 | Verified Purchase

This is by far the tastiest flax oil I have tried, and always tastes very fresh. A bonus is the particulate at the bottom - yummmm.

Barlean's Highest Lignan Flax Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 12 2008 | Verified Purchase

Everyone should take this ~ personally have reduced my cholesterol in 6 weeks with this oil ~ Barleans is one of the best around!!

The best!

Posted by adechamplain on January 6 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love this Flax oil. It's high Lignan and always seems fresh. I've never experienced any rancidity with the Barleans range and I use a tablespoon + of this in my daily salads. The taste is nutty and beautiful and with so many great health benefits to boot! It's such an easy way to take your Omega 3s and a good adjunct to taking a great quality Fish or better yet Krill oil. Highly recommended.

Good stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 28 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am a cancer patient and I use this with cottage cheese along with a healthy diet, and I feel better than I did before I got cancer!! :) Go figure.

Great Source of EFA's

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 24 2007 | Verified Purchase

I began to add Barlean's flax oil to my diet when I heard Raymond Francis (author of "Never Be Sick Again") recommend it on his radio program. This is a very high quality flax oil and a great source of essential fatty acids. I add a tablespoon to my salad dressing (olive oil and vinegar) every day.

Daily Routine

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 23 2007 | Verified Purchase

Barlean's is part of my daily routine - a great supplement to my breakfast. It needs stirring and shaking to put the lignan in suspension. The product is dated and iHerb consistently has the freshest. I've grown to love the taste especially in my breakfast cereal.

Fantastic!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 23 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great taste, taking this has made my hair and skin shiny and healthy!

Flax Seed Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 21 2010 | Verified Purchase

Anyone who has high cholesterol problems, I really suggest you buy this product. I add 1-2 Teas. daily to my oatmeal, great stuff, no taste.