Buy local

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 4 2008 | Verified Purchase

Says, shipped refrigerated but arrived unrefrigerated. Customer service says they store refrigerated in the warehouse but but ship unrefrigerated. I could not get a definitive answer as to whether shipping unrefrigerated destabilizes the product. Product appeared good when it arrived but how am I to tell. Will buy local, it's not really worth the savings if the product is not good when you get it.

Very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 4 2008 | Verified Purchase

My mom and in-laws use this product, so I decided to switch to it and I'm glad I did. Much smoother taste than what I was taking before. Definitely worth it - buy it.

Great on salads

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 4 2010 | Verified Purchase

...and in smoothies. Flax is a superfood--eat it up!

Restored cardiovascular cierculation

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 18 2007 | Verified Purchase

Initially this tasts a little like dirt outrite, but putting it on a sandwich or in other foods it isn't noticable and it has made a big diffeerence in restoring my blood and vein health.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

Flaxseed oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 30 2016 | Verified Purchase

Product came in good condition. Tastes nutty.

Good product ! Thumbs up !!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 4 2016 | Verified Purchase

Awesome ! Very fast delivery . I've tried to add into my diet, surprisingly no foul smell!!! I'm lovin it *-) Definitely worth investing in health n will make it my family's daily necessities ! Good buy !! Thank u

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 7 2015 | Verified Purchase

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 31 2012 | Verified Purchase

Eating it to moisturise my skin internally, has not seen any visible effects yet, taste pretty good. I place it in the fridge.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 7 2011 | Verified Purchase