Ahh , the sweet feeling Your aren't poisoning Your children !

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 16 2013 | Verified Purchase

If One spend some time researching on the safest and most effective sunscreen ,I believe it will find this product to be the one ! The tube is small , but lasts very long . I live in the Bahamas and needless to say the Sun is very strong and We stay a great length of time in the water . This sunscreen doesn't wash off easily . If You are looking for something that smells really nice and doesn't show on your skin -this is not Your sunscreen . My personal preferences are: to be SAFE -Non Cancerous and effective , so I don't mind the smell -which is not unpleasant and the fact that it leaves a residue on Your skin for the day . If YOU want to have a peace of mind when slapping tons of sunscreen on Your children or Your self -this is the brand ! I like it even better than" California Baby" -which is also a safe choice !

THE BEST

Posted by ledenec on December 26 2012 | Verified Purchase

the best sunscreen on the market

Best Natural Sunscreen I've Tried

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 18 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've tried quite a few natural sunscreens which always had some ingredient that aggravated my sensitive skin. When I first tried Badger SPF30 (the scented version) I finally found something that felt good on my skin. I used the scented version for a year on myself and the kids. I tried this new unscented version for the last 4 months and my sensitive skin likes this version better. I do smell a slight cocoa butter smell when I apply the sunscreen, but it goes away. It does make my yellow/olive complexion a little white but as the day goes on, it doesn't seem so apparent. In the first hour of applying, if I get hot and sweat a little, it does streak a little here and there. But in spite of this one thing, Badger SPF30 (scented or unscented) has always protected me from the sun and I was never burned using this (including when I go swimming or even when I went to Disneyland).

great stuff

Posted by Elenka on November 8 2012 | Verified Purchase

very good sunscreen

Love

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 2 2018 | Verified Purchase

Love this sunscreen. Very natural and 5 year old will actually wear it. A big bonus.

Great Organic Sunscreen

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

When I first used this sunscreen I was disappointed with the amount of oil that oozed out from the tube with the first couple of applications. I use this primarily for my face so it felt horribly sticky, however the following applications went on beautifully without the excess oil. I dot on small amounts all over my face and pat it on gently to get the full benefits of the sunscreen. I then apply foundation on top and apply a light coating of bronzer. I don't have any issues with a white cast. You will get a white cast without foundation though. I had been trying to find a non-nano organic sunscreen for a while so I'm thrilled that the Badger company have produced this for us.

Loved it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was looking for something organic, without toxic chemicals, etc. Bought this cream and took it to Greece with me. It worked amazing! I must say that my skin was deprived of good sun for almost 5 years, so I was super pale, no tan at all. The texture was good, the smell was good and the protection was excellent. I didn't get any burns and 2 weeks later, I have a beautiful tan. I'm buying this again! Thank you, Badger!

Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 25 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like that it's broad spectrum and non nano, and that it is made with organic, natural ingredients. It does leave a slight white cast, but it's honestly not too bad because it's the best natural sunblock I have come across so far.

very good sunscreen

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 13 2013 | Verified Purchase

excellent ingredients, a litle oily for face but very good for neck and dry areas .stays long. skin looks soft and healthy.

i love this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10 2011 | Verified Purchase

It doesn' t clog my pores and feels great on my dry and sensitive skin. It is thick, but I mix it with my face cream to make it easier to apply. My skin looks a bit white though, but I have a really pale skin, so I don't mind.