great natural sunscreen but it is to thick

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

is is a pity that this sunscreen is too thick. the ingredients are great..all natural. I wish that this sunscreen is more easier to spread....

Hmmm!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have a very strong yellow undertone in my skin when I tan so the white cast from the zinc oxide is a bit problematic for me. I still like it though (and the barely there smell, very soothing somehow) and I have a little tip to make it less white and hard to spread: prep your skin (or blend) with some shea butter or body oil of your own choice!

很难推,感觉会发白

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

就是难推,难难难,很白,成分很简单,就靠氧化锌,据说物理防晒一般都厚重,所以我每次都小量小量一点点抹,习惯也还好,出门一会白色感觉就看不太出来了

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

One of the best sunscreens on the market. But it is a pity that it is too thick. The ingredients are great..all natural. I wish that this sunscreen is more easier to spread....

Love the company

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It doesn't harm the reef, and the company really listens to their customers - they got rid of the nano zinc oxide. I have combination skin but with 44% humidity here, It just feels very moisturizing rather than oily. However, it's too thick to spread it evenly and I don't want to spend 10 min rubbing in sunscreen before my workouts. I wish they'd come up with a lighter formula in the future.

Great waterproof protection

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Not very easy to apply, leaving a white screen, but unbelievable in protection. Waterproof and long lasting protection. I would suggest it to anyone...

stays white on the skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It is not a bad sunscreen, however, it does not get absorbed onto the skin..

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good product, effective and water resistant as it claims... takes a while to be absorbed into skin though..

Me gustó

Posted by Violeta90 on Sep 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Me ha gustado porque se podría decir que es el único protector solar natural sin nada dañino. Como punto negativo está que te deja la cara un poco blanquecina y que un SPF 30 no es mucho, pero no se le puede pedir más, si quieres un protector libre de cualquier sustancia ''nociva'' no puede ser perfecto.

It will do

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It's a good sunscreen - I don't get tanned wearing it, but there is a huge disadvantage to it which I believe was mentioned before - it's a bummer to take it out out the tube, it's too thick. Also, some people might not like sunflower oil smell, but it doesn't bother me much.

1 2 3