very good ingredient but...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I can't wear it for my morning makeup. It's too oily. I have combination skin type and it turns dry in winter. However, even a few hours after putting on some powder on it, I found my face oily. It doesn't look that oliy, but I hate it when my hair gets stuck on the side of my face.

I got this for a great price...but it was thick and white on the skin

Posted by HolisticHelper on Dec 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I really love that this is natural as I like to put natural stuff on my skin. However, when I tried it on holiday recently I found it really hard to rub in/be absorbed and it was like a thick white film which made me look like a ghost!

oily!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

so oily! i recommend just dry skin

很厚重

Posted by organic-skin-care on Oct 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

很厚重、很油腻,有时候会搓出一点白色的粉粒。不过另一方面,它很润、很白、也很有光泽,所以要看你的需求是什么了。

Not sure about this ...

Posted by enilorak on Jun 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I was looking forward to try this out, but I got a little disappointed. It's very thick and because of that it's difficult to get a thin layer. This sunscreen is not unscented. It has a scent of cacao butter, but to me that's fine. It's not very overwhelming.

It's so greasy and heavy.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

When I use this product, It looks like I put a white mask on my face. One more thing, this product is full of zinc. I realized that I have an allergy for zinc.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2018 | Verified Purchase

try to use physical sunscreen, this is suitable for my skin type, but hard to put it smooth on my skin.

Badger Zinc oxide sunscreen cream spf 30

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The texture is too thick and a bit hard to spread on the skin, slight white cast left and oily if applied on face. Generally, this product is value for money.

good for outdoor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I wear them when go hiking, it did protect me from sun burn. Recommend for outdoor activities. Just the texture is very thick, hard to spread. And very white, cant wear there as everyday sunscreen

thick and hard to rub in

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I like this other than the fact it's a little thick and takes ages to rub in.

1 2