dissapointed with my sun burn

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for our bike trip to South Dakota. We were burnt the first day even having applied the lotion before sun exposure in the morning and reapplying at lunch. After the first day, my neck and shoulder were so burnt, I could hardly rub in the sunscreen on day 2. It was hard enough to apply without the burn. I don't think my nose has ever been so crispy and burnt in my life, even as a kid. My husband has really short hair, so he put it on his scalp to keep it from burning. It made his head look really white all week and only seemed to get whiter and glisten with more sun exposure, but he still burnt and was peeling by the time we got home 5 days later. I ended up going to walmart and buying neutrogena and using that for the trip home.

Did not work.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought this before a trip to florida. I regret the purchase. This product is very greasy, hard to apply, hard to squeeze out of the container, and even though I applied it every 30 minutes or so, I still burned to a crisp. It did not work at all. It also stays white after you apply it, which would not bother me had it actually protected me from being burned.

Very disappointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I ordered 2 products on June 2017. I didn't receive them. This is not the first time it happens. It also happened to me couple of years ago. Nobody on iherb knows where my package is, and nobody offered any refund. This is the last time I'm buying from you. If the products don't arrive until the end of August , I will have no choice but canceling my credit card.

too oily!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

i come from hk, this is too oily and thick for me, and difficult to spread evenly on my skin

Must be for winter´s sun...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

We used it for two days, I have to say that we all burned by the sun... We live in Spain, so I think this cream is for the sun in England for example. Very bad, my 7 years old daughter was burned too, her first day in the pool, I´m very angry in fact, very disappointed... I don´t recommend it at all...

Far too thick and greasy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I really wanted to like this natural sun cream but I can't stand the feel of it on my skin. It seems to sit on top of my skin and suffocate me. I am sensitive to how greasy and thick creams are so some may have no issue with it, but I won't be buying it again.

I have not got it yet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I asked for the product 43 days ago. It hasn't arrived yet and I have no news about it. I checked my adress data again and they are ok. No news from post office, custom office, courier,...Nothing. It was my first order to check working of service. Regards Carlos Nicolás Murcia (Spain)