taste=A+. Price = F

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

I ordered these a month ago and they were $19.99, which all other health food stores are carrying them for. I go to but them again and now there over $30! These taste amazing, but I'm not gonna pay a extra $11 for them!

WHERE HAS THIS BEEN ALL MY LIFE??

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 25 2018 | Verified Purchase

Omg this tastes divine. It tastes exactly like a rice crispy treats except better. And 20g protein.. are you kidding me??? I am trading in all my protein bars and cookies for this. Sooo good. 10/10 would recommend.

Great tasting bars

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

One of the best bars I've had. Great taste, nice size, satisfying, and with a bottle of water, can tide you over for hours. Definitely buying more!

best protein bar ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

Best protein bar ever, does not have that thick consistency as other bars as it's like eating a milo crisp bar in salted pretzel form.

Sweet bar

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 12 2018 | Verified Purchase

My sons love this bar and I can understand why - it's very sweet! It's very light so it feels like you're eating nothing which is of concern to me - I normally associate eating protein with a 'full' feeling but I don't get this with this bar. Tastes great but I have concerns about it's level of processing too of which I'm not fond.

Tooooo sweet

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 13 2018 | Verified Purchase

Wayyyy sweeter than any protein bar I've tried. Makes you super thirsty after a bite.

Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 23 2018 | Verified Purchase

Good product

Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 24 2018 | Verified Purchase

Good product

Salted Toffe Pretzel Protein Crisp tastes amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 12 2018 | Verified Purchase

Salted Toffe Pretzel Protein Crisp tastes amazing! This is my new favourite protein bar, it tastes like Rice Krispies but better, is just as sweet and has small pretzel pieces! Is quite filling just like most protein bars. I'm very happy I gave them a try. I have them almost every day as a treat since they fit my macros :)

Good Macro,Great Taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 6 2018 | Verified Purchase

Reminds me of rice crispy. With this great taste, amount of macros and with this price, this will be one of my must buys from iHerb.

i love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 16 2018 | Verified Purchase

not the best nutrition numbers but very tasty and crispy .

1 2 3